Best looking SEA users here?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I’ve seen Chad, Chaddam and Chadpreet on this site tbh but very little Changs on this site

Post Chang users here or is it true that only Chang is top 0.0001% gigachang

I’ve seen Chad, Chaddam and Chadpreet on this site tbh but very little Changs on this site

Post Chang users here or is it true that only Chang is top 0.0001% gigachang

Bruhhhh ive never seen a chad sea ive seen a chad chinese chink but ive never seen a chad sea

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, CursedOne, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Bruhhhh ive never seen a chad sea ive seen a chad chinese chink but ive never seen a chad sea
Does Chinese not count as SEA?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, CursedOne, Deleted member 7098 and 10 others
sea chads don't exist

that's why thailand is just a masturbation place for whitecels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7776, MentalistKebab and 7 others
@IncelsBraincels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, IncelsBraincels, Chadeep and 2 others
Its why thailand has so many MTF transgenders cos they can't get any action as guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7776, reptiles and 5 others
As an asiacel can confirm Chang is less than 0.00001%, Vs chad and Tyrone who occur 1%, Chaddam who occurs 0.1%, and Chadpreet (not including Chaddam larpers) who occur 0.001%

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
Arent southeast asians more robust then east asian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Chadeep and Deleted member 6341
Asians man lack sexual dimophorism, thats why you never see any of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
Guys without a tiny bit of forward growth look like fucking sloths, most changs will have great forward growth, but it's very rare on Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Deleted member 7776, Chadeep and 1 other person
They are also shorter on average which is sad
This SEA Indonesian guy looks decent6 and tall (6'0"), but he is (1/4) quarter-white.

Air1

Air2

Air3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7776, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Strong facial features ngl.
Why tf do asians even have such flat faces tbh?

View attachment 498216

The ancient Chinese people believed that corners and protrusion are bad for Feng Shui. Corners bring about bad luck and misfortune. The 'Qi / chi ' doesn't flow. It gets stuck in the corners. Strong protrusions mean too dominant elements, so it disrupts balance and harmony in our life. So, it is very common for them to AVOID dating/marrying people with cheekbones that are too angular AND high-set as they were believed to bring bad luck to the family. Objects with faces that are sharp or protruded are also considered bad. So no cactus plants. Only cane plants with curves. No square or rectangle tables either. Only oval or round. No straight line paths to the front door either. Evil spirits and demons love straight lines. So, it's a matter of ancient Chinese superstition.

Result

Most Asian women prefer the youthful, boyish look. Believe me, at least 70% of girls in East Asia would prefer the after picture. The guy on the left is considered weird looking by traditional East Asians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7776 and 12 others
@thecel sexy ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, thecel and Deleted member 4671
The ancient Chinese people believed that corners and protrusion are bad for Feng Shui. Corners bring about bad luck and misfortune. The 'Qi / chi ' doesn't flow. It gets stuck in the corners. Strong protrusions mean too dominant elements, so it disrupts balance and harmony in our life. So, it is very common for them to AVOID dating/marrying people with cheekbones that are too angular AND high-set as they were believed to bring bad luck to the family. Objects with faces that are sharp or protruded are also considered bad. So no cactus plants. Only cane plants with curves. No square or rectangle tables either. Only oval or round. No straight line paths to the front door either. Evil spirits and demons love straight lines. So, it's a matter of ancient Chinese superstition.

View attachment 498218

Most Asian women prefer the youthful, boyish look. Believe me, at least 70% of girls in East Asia would prefer the after picture. The guy on the left is considered weird looking by traditional East Asians.
Shitty thought process spawnkills then in the west tho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I’m one of the only SEA users here that I know of. My avi is a pic of me. Hashtaggalou and Yoyome99 look SEA too but they’re just chindians

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, reptiles and Deleted member 4671
I’m one of the only SEA users here that I know of. My avi is a pic of me. Hashtaggalou and Yoyome99 look SEA too but they’re just chindians
Hash is full Indian yoyome is chindian

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Changs are usually found in East Asia. SEA are often short and dark which destroys their smv. And most overseas asians are ugly af. You have to go to Asia to find changs. And if you are an overseas chang then is better for you to move to asia to slay.

• +1
Reactions: John McCormick
@Effortless

• Love it
Reactions: Effortless
Changs are usually found in East Asia. SEA are often short and dark which destroys their smv. And most overseas asians are ugly af. You have to go to Asia to find changs. And if you are an overseas chang then is better for you to move to asia to slay.
Not really.

I mean if you are a good looking oversea asian guy, you must be considered attractive by many white women. Dating and marrying white woman make a lot of sense from their standpoints. And most westernized asian men prefer white features anyway. The only fucking reason westernized asian men date asian women is that they are considered unattractive by white women and have to settle with asian women, but good looking westernized asian men are almost always exempt from racial exclusion by any individual so good looking asian men date interracially more than average looking asian men.

Now if you're not good looking, it's better to move to Asia and get yourself an Asian girl ONLY if you don't prefer white features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Kingcel32
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Pussyslayer
Changs are only found in Korea tbh. Chinese are the most incel race on average that I’ve ever seen. Most of my friends are Chinese and I legit cannot even think of any of them that has ever had a gf. Only the darker SEA looking Chinese have had gfs

• +1
Reactions: John McCormick
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6963
@Chadeep your old dp

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@Yoyome99 in his best pics looks decent for sea looking dude

• +1
changs are extremely rare due to the average subhumanity of chinks

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 1680 and SubhumanCurrycel
yoyome99 is nepali pheno, and nepali's in thailand get confused as burmese, pretty sure thais are just an admixture of chinks and curries, because of the chola empire spreading hinduism/bhuddism there and chinese immigration (i think), and yoyome got decent matches

• +1
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger

View attachment 498218

I heard it was because Asian guys like jb looking girls and in their process of having jb wives the men ended up looking more feminine as a byproduct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
yoyome99 is nepali pheno, and nepali's in thailand get confused as burmese, pretty sure thais are just an admixture of chinks and curries, because of the chola empire spreading hinduism/bhuddism there and chinese immigration (i think), and yoyome got decent matches
Yeah almost all SEAs are variants of Indian and Chinese admixture to differing degrees. Sea was dominated by chinks and curries for centuries after all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Yeah almost all SEAs are variants of Indian and Chinese admixture to differing degrees. Sea was dominated by chinks and curries for centuries after all
are seacels against jbwmaxxers in thailand and shit looks brootal

are seacels against jbwmaxxers in thailand and shit looks brootal
I don’t think seacels are against jbw as long as only the educated ones with money come in because they’re contributing to the economy especially in countries like Thailand where sex tourism accounts for probably half of their economy. We just really don’t like niggers tbh. As long as they don’t bring in their nigger friends nobody will have a problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 4671

Whwre is the coping is too strong gif the amount of admixture curries got other than me cause im east curry unfornately is less than 10 percent

• Hmm...
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger