Why Do Users Here Think They Are Good People?

You have a point but a part of it is jokes/satire, like some ppl say sexist and racist shit or act a certain way cuz they find it funny and it might not necessarily be a reflection of their morals/world view (for others it genuinely is tho in which case they would be bad people)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and ChadL1te
Agreed

Tho, it’s human nature to hold others to a different standard

When I see people driving while using their phones, I look at them like absolute subhuman scums

Yet I can’t remember the last time I drove without using my phone
i spend like 30% of my non highway driving time on my phone JFL it’s bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ChadL1te, They_are_all_whores and 1 other person
Over time I've noticed many users here seem to have some strange notion that they're a good person, and bringing back muh traditional moral values while everyone else is a filthy degenerate. Noticed this in some of the replies on a thread I made the other day

The main point of observation though is especially when it comes to attitudes on women's body counts and virtuous women. Many users here demand a pure devoted feminine wife, the 'trad wife.' While they themselves are not good people at all. The very nature of being on this website is against all of those values, this site is filled with racism, sexism, posts about rape, and even the creation of the site is extremely vain. Disregard everything else in life and become good-looking to have tons of sex? If most of these users became Chadlite overnight they'd likely try and go on a slaying spree or fuck tons of women

What then? You're just as bad as the women you knock on for being hoes. Furthermore, most of the people here are lazy, bum off their parents, dont contribute to society, hold certain prejudices etc. All of these things are traits that oppose morality and pure values which some users seem to cling onto so much. Especially many of the muslimcels

I think its fine to say you would prefer women with a low/no bodycount. But to expect it and berate women with a sexual past despite being the things i listed above is pure delusional cope. Some of you need to wake up.
The brain copes rly well that is it for those users Ik

"Unlike most black pillers I actually do like women they just don't like me"

TAILS

Go watch TAILS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ChadL1te
You have a point but a part of it is jokes/satire, like some ppl say sexist and racist shit or act a certain way cuz they find it funny and it might not necessarily be a reflection of their morals/world view (for others it genuinely is tho in which case they would be bad people)
Ye true making edgy jokes isnt morally wrong but for many they hold some type of prejudice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and yeeyeeslayer
Racism is normal and correct.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, yeeyeeslayer and ChadL1te
I’m the only nonracist user. I would say I’m a decent person

Over time I've noticed many users here seem to have some strange notion that they're a good person, and bringing back muh traditional moral values while everyone else is a filthy degenerate. Noticed this in some of the replies on a thread I made the other day

The main point of observation though is especially when it comes to attitudes on women's body counts and virtuous women. Many users here demand a pure devoted feminine wife, the 'trad wife.' While they themselves are not good people at all. The very nature of being on this website is against all of those values, this site is filled with racism, sexism, posts about rape, and even the creation of the site is extremely vain. Disregard everything else in life and become good-looking to have tons of sex? If most of these users became Chadlite overnight they'd likely try and go on a slaying spree or fuck tons of women

What then? You're just as bad as the women you knock on for being hoes. Furthermore, most of the people here are lazy, bum off their parents, dont contribute to society, hold certain prejudices etc. All of these things are traits that oppose morality and pure values which some users seem to cling onto so much. Especially many of the muslimcels

I think its fine to say you would prefer women with a low/no bodycount. But to expect it and berate women with a sexual past despite being the things i listed above is pure delusional cope. Some of you need to wake up.
Nah I am a good person nor have I advocated for most of the degeneracy here

Actually I might just be a virtue signalling bastard :(

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yes ppl here act superior when in reality just being on this forum makes it more likely u are below average/worse than others, I see people here encouraging rape just because women don’t date them

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yes ppl here act superior when in reality just being on this forum makes it more likely u are below average/worse than others, I see people here encouraging rape just because women don’t date them
Yeah most people here are pretty bad/messed up people. Unpleasant to be around IRL

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin