Best looksmax you've never heard of

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
I only figured this out recently before was unsure what my issue was, but I have finally figured it out, once I fix It will give my face infinitely more harmony.

pre jowls, check to see if you have this it is huge looksmin if you have it try to fix and maloclussion if you have any if that doesn't work fix the area of your face (jaw, cheekbone, chin to see what needs to grow more, then get filler or implants or genioplasty to fix it

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Pretty sure it'd go away if you were to do a bimax or gained bonemass. Looks like it's a symptom of boneless face and recession, you could mask it though.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Yerico7 and rand anon
Pretty sure it'd go away if you were to do a bimax or gained bonemass. Looks like it's a symptom of boneless face and recession, you could mask it though.
yeah it used to be really prominent now not so much, my chin is still recessed though so I will probably get bimax or genioplasty to fix and hopefully it will fix the pre jowls too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
yeah it used to be really prominent now not so much, my chin is still recessed though so I will probably get bimax or genioplasty to fix and hopefully it will fix the pre jowls too
We are very alike feature wise. How tall are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
that img is not me lmao that is a foid off of reddit
I'm not talking about the picture, talking about the fact we are both wristlet and chinlet.

• +1
Reactions: Verse
We are very alike feature wise. How tall are you?
Watch your back @Guerrilla Im coming to lick you up and down from top to bottom.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Verse