Best looksmaxing way to make sure you die early.

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
What's the best way to make sure it's over before 60 as the absolute latest and 37 as the absolute soonest? Most roids are a looksmin and packing huge amounts of muscle mass is a looksmin too, all drugs looksmin you and so does pretty much all things that kill you early, how come there isn't something that looksmaxs you and shortens your lifespan?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Heightmaxx with a rope around your neck

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy and Splinter901
You'll die when God wills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22285, Elvisandreaa and AlexBrown84
low inhibmaxxing with drugs
not really a looksmax but you get what i mean.

I don't think religion and the blackpill go hand in hand.
The time of death had been fixed long ago. It can't be extended nor it can be called early.

• JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean and Rt-Rust1
The time of death had been fixed long ago. It can't be extended nor it can be called early.

determinism = no morality therefore no morality = no hell/heaven

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mediterranean and Rt-Rust1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mediterranean
What's the best way to make sure it's over before 60 as the absolute latest and 37 as the absolute soonest? Most roids are a looksmin and packing huge amounts of muscle mass is a looksmin too, all drugs looksmin you and so does pretty much all things that kill you early, how come there isn't something that looksmaxs you and shortens your lifespan?
sunscreen. You won't get vitamin D3 but will take care of your skin. (Just speculating). However maybe if you lived a good life, like with a good diet, no stress, etc etc you should look good when old even when eing very old more than 100 years old you should look like you were a lot younger.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover and Splinter901
sunscreen. You won't get vitamin D3 but will take care of your skin. (Just speculating). However maybe if you lived a good life, like with a good diet, no stress, etc etc you should look good when old even when eing very old more than 100 years old you should look like you were a lot younger.

Aren't u from argaytina? I'm from this cesspool too, do you have any blackpilled knowledge that could be applied to this shithole only?

Aren't u from argaytina? I'm from this cesspool too, do you have any blackpilled knowledge that could be applied to this shithole only?
Yes, I am. I dont but I'll tell you if something comes to mind. Where u from

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Yes, I am. I dont but I'll tell you if something comes to mind. Where u from

San Isidro, it's a borough in the northern part of the metropolitan Buenos Aires area.

• +1
So san Isidro cel

Yes but I live in a regular normal neighborhood, no fancy places nor favelas, funny thing is that lomas de san isidro is surrounded by favelas so much that if you start walking through those neighborhoods you will end up in one if you keep walking through them.

• +1
Yes but I live in a regular normal neighborhood, no fancy places nor favelas, funny thing is that lomas de san isidro is surrounded by favelas so much that if you start walking through those neighborhoods you will end up in one if you keep walking through them.
Yeah I've heard that Buenos Aires is full of villas everywhere just lol. The 'conurbano' and such being 'tierra de nadie'. Do you know the famous enjoyer of moron?

• +1
Yeah I've heard that Buenos Aires is full of villas everywhere just lol. The 'conurbano' and such being 'tierra de nadie'. Do you know the famous enjoyer of moron?

I don't but the capital city has as many bad places as the surrounding areas, if anything there aren't any neighborhoods with fancy houses in the capital.

• +1
sarms

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Splinter901
Overdose oral minoxidil to die of heart failure early.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, noodlelover and Splinter901
Overdose oral minoxidil to die of heart failure early.

My dad died from a heart attack at 49 so it's looking good.

Oral Min + energy drink = goat

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
pre-workout, protein shakes, weight loss drugs, caffeine, cigarettes (help with weight loss), low dose of roids, Finasteride, tanning pills

Everything that makes you die quicker, will make you age quicker as well so your face will get older faster.

I don't do any of that shit

Last edited:
pre-workout, protein shakes, weight loss drugs, caffeine, cigarettes (help with weight loss), low dose of roids, Finasteride, tanning pills

Everything that makes you die quicker, will make you age quicker as well so your face will get older faster.

I don't do any of that shit
Protein shakes makes you age quicker? U srs?

Protein shakes makes you age quicker? U srs?
Not significantly but yes.

The human digestive system was designed to process whole foods, which is why most supplements are shown to have negative effects on health in double blind placebo controlled studies.

Amino acid supplementation in any form hasn't be shown by good experimental design, to increase muscle mass or strength.

Protein shakes are a convenience advantage. Healthy meats like organ meats, fish, eggs, and lean chicken are better

Last edited:
DNP which is a fat loss pill that will make you lean af for hollow cheeks etc. It will probably kill you though

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back