Best Lower Third Ever Or Too Ogre?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

How does it compare to lachowskis softer lower third?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
It exceeds his zygomatic width so no.

Drago has the best lower3rd.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sigmamale and Deleted member 5892
It exceeds his zygomatic width so no.

Drago has the best lower3rd.
It literally doesn't

IMG 20220331 232654

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Korea
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18418
Neck width to bigonial width ratio is not ideal (jaw too wide for the neck). His jaw is also asymmetrical, but if you closely you can see that his actual jaw is almost the same width as his bizygomatic distance (his jaw should be slightly more narrow).
Overall, his face is unideal. What matters is the whole. He has a 0.52 ES ratio which is way too high.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Neck width to bigonial width ratio is not ideal (jaw too wide for the neck). His jaw is also asymmetrical, but if you closely you can see that his actual jaw is almost the same width as his bizygomatic distance (his jaw should be slightly more narrow).
Overall, his face is unideal. What matters is the whole. He has a 0.52 ES ratio which is way too high.
Neck can be trained. Not a valid argument.

Neck can be trained. Not a valid argument.
It's about concrete measurements. His jaw width is too high relative to the average (and not only relative to his neck):

his IPD looks very high, considering that it can be calculated from pupil size. Add the fact that his jaw/face look wide, we can assume that his jaw width (as a concrete measurement) is too high compared to the norm.
His neck might be average/slightly thicker than average. The point is, his jaw is slightly too wide, but his neck is thick enough.
It's his jaw that needs to be fixed.

It's about concrete measurements. His jaw width is too high relative to the average (and not only relative to his neck):

his IPD looks very high, considering that it can be calculated from pupil size. Add the fact that his jaw/face look wide, we can assume that his jaw width (as a concrete measurement) is too high compared to the norm.
His neck might be average/slightly thicker than average. The point is, his jaw is slightly too wide, but his neck is thick enough.
It's his jaw that needs to be fixed.
If he reduced bigonial he'd have to reduce chin width as well??

I think I settled the twink vs masc debate @Biggdink @germanlooks @forevergymcelling @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @Preston @AscendingHero @Thompsonz

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 16474 and 4 others
Web capture 31 3 2022 175933 looksmaxorg 1
Web capture 31 3 2022 175933 looksmaxorg

Imo, left looks better than right. To me, the issue is his jaw width, not neck width. His neck is too thick in the right picture.
Compare him to Tyler Maher:

192363 800w

Attachments

• Web capture_31-3-2022_175933_looksmax.org.jpg
    Web capture_31-3-2022_175933_looksmax.org.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
If he reduced bigonial he'd have to reduce chin width as well??
Not necessarily. It depends on the person, but Tyler Maher for example has a wide chin relative to his jaw width (his chin width to bigonial ratio is even higher than the guy above)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Xangsane and Deleted member 14160
My poverty lower third needs to be reconstructed from scratch :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16474, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
I prefer the right one tbh
But doesnt make a big difference
We'd have to ask women about what they prefer, but I personally think that most of them would chose the left.
Even on the left pic, he has a jock neck and jaw width. On the right, it looks huge (to me at least)
But yeah, obviously the guy in OP is good looking and will attract women anyways. His jaw is just not ideal imo.

• +1
That's a question that I've been doing to myself the last months. IMO, the closest to ideal would be this morph:

1565067 morph face 3

Notice the bigonial width, between 85-90% of the bizygomatic, the perfectly proportional and not too square chin and the ramus lenght, which is not too long but not too short, gonial angle should be around 125-130 degrees because it is correlated with chin and ramus height.
My avi (Chico + Vito Basso Faceapp morph) has very, very similar ratios in the jaw but is less dimorphic than the morph above:

FaceApp 1634945494903 2 1

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Looks much better. What do you estimate his bigonial to bizygomatic ratio to be in the after?
Untitled

I used a ruler to measure. 87% on the morph where I narrowed the jaw, 92% with the original untouched jaw.
I remember measuring tons of male models bigonial/bizygo ratios and most of them had 87%, so that's surprising

In my opinion, 85-90% might be the ideal in terms of averageness. But for a masculine look, a measurement in the upper end of this range is ideal (87-88%), while 92% might exceed that range and be too high. I need more data to be sure tho

Last edited:
  • +1