Best magnesium form for bones?

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
What's the best magnesium form for bones density and what dose? Ty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Moggie
Magnesium glycinate because it is good for sleep aswell.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 5815 and Kroker
What dose bro? :D
Idk I googled it, I did take magnesium at one stage and it gave me weird dreams might start taking it again but without it I have recently had weird dreams so would be interesting to see how off the rails they could go.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
@RabidRosaries

What dose bro? :D
Magnesium glycinate because it is good for sleep aswell.
I started taking mg glycinate a week ago, it has made me sleep finally 5-6 hours and then I can sleep another 2-3 more

it is recommended to take around 400mg a day but I usually just take 200mg before sleeping, bc it helps also relaxing (i took it one day at afternoon and felt asleep lol) and you usually have more vivid dreams, it is good if you cant sleep, since i was really a child i had problems with sleeping recovery and now there are days that i wake up rested

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Kroker and Moggie
I started taking mg glycinate a week ago, it has made me sleep finally 5-6 hours and then I can sleep another 2-3 more

it is recommended to take around 400mg a day but I usually just take 200mg before sleeping, bc it helps also relaxing (i took it one day at afternoon and felt asleep lol) and you usually have more vivid dreams, it is good if you cant sleep, since i was really a child i had problems with sleeping recovery and now there are days that i wake up rested
So Glycinate is better for bones right? As well as sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
apparently the magnesium rda is wrong and the 400mg of magnesium supplemented is depleted the same exact day by the majority of the population because of blue light emf and the high stress modern context

10mg elemental per lbs of bodyweight would be optimal, glycinate chloride malate taurate theonate all fine just avoid oxide and citrate

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and ChristianChad
at high doses like 400mg a lot of it is just pissed away, low absorption

do 80mg spread throughout the day

• +1
i mean 80mg at a time, in total like 200mg or 300mg

honestly just eat good food tbh

• +1
oxide is honestly fine
I always heard that it had terrible bioavailability making it ineffective but I never heard of any bad side effects about it so yeah should be fine it's all so confusing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie and ChristianChad
I always heard that it had terrible bioavailability making it ineffective but I never heard about any bad side effects about it so yeah should be fine it's all so confusing
what's confusing man? the different forms and which is ideal?
I haven't really researched this, but I think Glycinate should be fine.
For some Oxide does problems, for others it works even better then other forms. Every case is individual, just start supplementing and see how you do, along the way research if you really need the supplement and if you can get it through food with good absorbability and consistently

• +1
I always heard that it had terrible bioavailability making it ineffective but I never heard of any bad side effects about it so yeah should be fine it's all so confusing
No way the dreams are due to placebo it has to have some kind of effect on the system.

• +1
No way the dreams are due to placebo it has to have some kind of effect on the system.
you were taking mag glycinate the glycine intensifies your dreams

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Moggie
I spray it on myself :ogre:

So Glycinate is better for bones right? As well as sleep
for bones i would say it doesnt matter, just take the best mg for you which are:
[ISPOILER]
https://looksmax.org/threads/magnesium-maxxing-literal-gigathread.343660/
1. Magnesium GLYCINATE: The "Relaxing Nigga" Magnesium

If your bro told you he slept deeper than a mf then that nigga defo took Magnesium Glycinate.

It’s bound to the calming amino-acid GLYCINE, improving:
- vivid dreams
- REM Quality
- Melatonin
- GABA

Best for those who:
- Search for a deeper sleep.
When to take:
- Around 60-30 mins before going to bed, eyeball it

2. Magnesium L-Threonate: The “Nerdmaxxing Nigga” Magnesium

It has the potential to strengthen the HIPPOCAMPUS NEURONS, which play a major role in the functioning of the human brain.

The hippocampus belongs to the limbic system and plays an important role in the consolidation of information from short to long-term memory, and enables navigation via spatial memory.

Directly improving:
- Abstract thinking
- Learning
- Memory
- Focus

This form is extremely potent for Alzheimer's as it boosts Long Term Potentiation (LTP)
Fundamentally, boosting LTP means that you're directly enhancing learning as the synaptic connections within your brain are stronger due to frequent activation.

Powerful.

Best for those who:
- Search for a Cognitive boost
When to take:
- Morning, before work, study, or during an activity which requires you to think u low iq subhuman

Magnesium Taurate: The “Athlete Nigga” Magnesium

It’s bound to the amino-acid TAURINE, improving:
- ATP (Energy) production

- Mitochondrial Function
- Nitric Oxide

- Blood Flow

tbh any form of Magnesium does this but this is if ur in beast mode 24/7

Best for those:
- Searching better performance in gym/field, recovery & mitochondrial function
When
to take:
- Pre/Post Workout or before bed

4. Magnesium Citrate: The "Shitting Nigga" Magnesium

This one will most definitely make you shit, it's a LAXATIVE and will rush water to your bowels.
I don’t recommend it for those who’re searching for higher Mag. levels, the strong movement will deplete nutrients from your body.

Best for those who:
- Need a natural laxative (and u like prostate stimulation)
When to take:
- When you want to cleanse your body

Magnesium Chloride: The “The Average Nigga” Magnesium

Good for recovery since you lose a lot of salts when working out and... for digestion since you need chloride to produce... “HydroCHLORIC acid”, wow.

It’ll boost your overall mag. levels, improving:
- HCL production
- Digestion
- Recovery

Best for those who:
- Are searching for overall higher Mag. levels
When to take:
- Before bed / Post Workout.
[/ISPOILER]

Don't believe all that deceptive nonsense about magnesium types as all of them will raise your levels up to a good point after some time. If you are really deficient it will take some time to reach good levels as much of it is stored though and your body can only take in so much at a time. Even the oxide form will correct levels contrary to those misleading articles out there.

• +1
apparently the magnesium rda is wrong and the 400mg of magnesium supplemented is depleted the same exact day by the majority of the population because of blue light emf and the high stress modern context

10mg elemental per lbs of bodyweight would be optimal, glycinate chloride malate taurate theonate all fine just avoid oxide and citrate
What's wrong with citrate?

• +1
What's wrong with citrate?
citrate inhibits the enzyme that is necessary to keep copper usable, non-toxic, and non-inflammatory in the body + it's not that bioavailable

works once in a while for constipation relief

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
citrate inhibits the enzyme that is necessary to keep copper usable, non-toxic, and non-inflammatory in the body + it's not that bioavailable

works once in a while for constipation relief
Cheers for the info

• +1