Best male hairstylists in the world.

thisisasupersaiyan

thisisasupersaiyan

Iron
We've compiled lists of top surgeons for damn near every procedure. But hair is a top tier element of facial aesthetics, and I'm tired of getting butchered by bluepilled barbers who have no fucking clue about curtains and wavy fringes.

And yes, I would be willing to travel if I can find a blackpilled enough hairstylist.

So who mogs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 13197 and 3 others
barbers only know how to do a fade

go to a stylist if u want a legit look

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Jerzy Bondov and hennypapi
go to a stylist, let him fix your hair, then take pictures of your new hairstyle and go to a barber next time you need a cut. it's cheaper and you know what you want.

bumping this, we need some good hairstylists

i know 1 guy but he's in canada so that might be far for you but he travels a lot

he has a tiktok where he shows his haircuts, his @ is @mylzinthecut

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and thisisasupersaiyan
bumping this, we need some good hairstylists

i know 1 guy but he's in canada so that might be far for you but he travels a lot

he has a tiktok where he shows his haircuts, his @ is @mylzinthecut
Based. This is the content we need.

TheSalonGuy on youtube looks good but idk if he actually offers cuts or if he just does it on youtube.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
go to a stylist, let him fix your hair, then take pictures of your new hairstyle and go to a barber next time you need a cut. it's cheaper and you know what you want.
Yeah if you want to go to your local hair salon that's fine, but that's not how we do things here at looksmax jfl.

We take things to the highest level.

Based. This is the content we need.

TheSalonGuy on youtube looks good but idk if he actually offers cuts or if he just does it on youtube.
thx, i'll check his channel out

Do they have male hair stylists? Thought they were only for girls.

We've compiled lists of top surgeons for damn near every procedure. But hair is a top tier element of facial aesthetics, and I'm tired of getting butchered by bluepilled barbers who have no fucking clue about curtains and wavy fringes.

And yes, I would be willing to travel if I can find a blackpilled enough hairstylist.

So who mogs?
just grow long and get prime Jordan barrett hair. Unless you're fem face (over!)