Best medical specialty?

No, radiology is actually the first specialty to slowly start getting replaced by ai, not now, but definitely in 20-30 years
I'm not even sure to what extent... Are the tools just becoming more advanced (AI assisted for example) and will radiologists be able to use the time to perform small invasive procedures themselves? I mean even air traffic controllers have to supervise their machines.. they don't do everything manually either.
The job could become more advanced and interesting instead of dying out. The field is pretty cool tbh. @Copeful

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
I'm not even sure to what extent... Are the tools just becoming more advanced (AI assisted for example) and will radiologists be able to use the time to perform small invasive procedures themselves? I mean even air traffic controllers have to supervise their machines.. they don't do everything manually either.
The job could become more advanced and interesting instead of dying out. The field is pretty cool tbh. @Copeful
All jobs will be gone by 2100 because of super AI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 3828
Become an Orthodontist and fix the cucked industry for all of us :chad:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Jason Voorhees
Orthopedic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
depends on how noble your goals are so i'll recommend the one which will do for both
i'd go for psychiatry
no matter how you look at it, the way you perceive the world changes everything
as a psychiatrist you directly interfere with one's perception and adjust their way of thinking
assuming you're high iq chad this way you can literally produce superhumans and/or completely change one's life leaving aside severe organ failures etc.
and if you're not interested in doing anything noble and aren't satisfied with the first option then you can additionally fuck really hard with one's mind as a psychiatrist and use them for your satisfaction/pleasure/advantage + you can immensely boost your ego listening to how other's lives are shit
when it comes to other specialties sometimes you can not have that many patients but there will always be somebody in need for psychiatrist and you can manipulate treatment so that even if you lack patients you can make them not get better by prescribing wrong meds/doses and noone can really proof anything cuz treatment is based on conversation which is not recorded (i hope so atleast)
:owo:

• +1
Dentistry

• +1
What specialty did you end up in?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
at least they pay big money
Plastic surgeons can also just deny patients.
Also if you're not an expert for "gender affirming surgery", you're probably not going to be the go to guy for transgenders.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks