Best methods to maximize your frame.

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
As a framemogger I’ll tell you the best ways to increase your frame and look like a true mascmogger.

First you need to understand what creates a solid frame. A solid frame is a combo of a large rib cage, long clavicles and scapula, and large deltoid muscles and huge lats which push your shoulders up and elongate your shoulder width. Unfortunately increasing the length of your clavicles and scapula is extremely difficult and nearly impossible without plastic surgery if you’re under 18. But you can still improve the other factors so there’s hope for oldcels.

If you’re under 18 you still have the possibility of actually increasing the length of bones making up your frame by following the guide. If you’re over 18 then the best you can do is create the illusion of large frame with muscles and enlarged ribcage. Now I’ll describe in detail what you need to do.

Cardio and rib cage

To increase the size of your ribcage, you need to increase your lung capacity. The best way to do this is with hard cardio like swimming and rowing which greatly expand lung capacity. I would recommend doing about 30 minutes a day of swimming or rowing.
For swimming do the following
  • 500 yards/400 meters of freestyle. Make sure to breathe on every stroke or every 3 to ensure symmetrical development
  • 500 yards/400 meters of backstroke. Backstroke is great to do because you’re rotating your shoulders in a clockwise manner rather than counter clockwise which will better develop your side and posterior delts, resulting in a better looking frame.
  • 500 yards/400meters of butterfly. Butterfly is a tough stroke so you may not be able to swim 500 yards in one go. Feel free to rest in between but try to get to a point where you can do it all in one go. Butterfly will result in a mogger rib cage because of how taxing it is to your cardiovascular system.
If you don’t have access to a pool then just use a rowing machine and focus on pulling hard with your back and shoulders. Try to row at least 5000meters in 30 minutes. But try to aim for 7500 eventually.

Lats

Swimming and rowing do a good job of working your lats. But work in the gym is also essential.

Here a list of solid workouts to do
  • Lat pull downs 5x5. Switch between narrow and wide grip. For narrow grip make sure your elbows are close to your body.
  • Weighted and body weigh chin and pull ups
  • Throw downs
    • basically take a heavy medicine ball lift it over your head and throw it down as hard as you can. Do this for 10x10
  • Weighted rows
    • this a good guide on how to do these correctly. Aim for 5x5

• Seated rows, again follow this video on how to do these properly.

Shoulders

Wide shoulders are critical for a solid frame. Large shoulder muscles will extend past your clavicles make your smolders look wider.

Here is a list of solid shoulder workouts to do

• Side delt raises. These are surprisingly tough to do correctly and if you mess them up, you'll just be training your traps instead. Here is a good video going into how to do these properly. It's a long video so skip to the side delt part.

• If you're too lazy to watch it here are the general tips to follow. First make sure the weights are pointing up. Next pretend like your lifting with your elbows rather then your hands. Third be sure to bend your back a little forward to prevent injury.
  • In addition make sure to do cable side felt raises as well as cables ensure tension is maintained on the side felt throughout the whole movement.
    • Also try leaning in when doing these kind of like this picture here
    • Screen Shot 2022 04 14 at 44504 PM
  • Finally make sure not to shrug your shoulders to minimize trap involvement
  • To work the posterior delts follow the workouts in this video. It's solid and all those exercises are backed by science.

Conclusion

Follow all these tips and your frame will massively improve. If you're under 18 following this guide will even result in increased growth of your scapula and clavicles (bones). Also Jermey Either on youtube gives the best tips on working out imo, so make sure to follow his videos. You can also PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Mewton, Yerico7 and 9 others
you can do clavicle lengthening too.

there is implants too but implants for a place like shoulder is risky i guess.

thanks for the guide too. i am a 17 late bloomercel, i think this would give me some bonus.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Yerico7, thecel and 2 others

thanks for the guide too. i am a 17 late bloomercel, i think this would give me some bonus.
It definelty will since you're young. Swimming is probably the most effective method in this guide so I would focus on that if you dont have much time on your hands.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Yerico7 and thecel
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and FrameMogger
It definelty will since you're young. Swimming is probably the most effective method in this guide so I would focus on that if you dont have much time on your hands.
i swimmed for like 3 years when i was a kid but i cant tell it had an effect on my shoulders. but i will swimmaxx when i start to make money and have a gymcelled physique.

but i did swimming when i was like 11-12. I hit the puberty at 15-16.

but i think i have a decent ribcage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Interesting idea but I don’t think the lung capacity thing has any merit.

Improvement in cardio-respiratory function does not result from changes in the lung's ability to expand, however. In general regular exercise does not substantially change measures of pulmonary function such as total lung capacity, the volume of air in the lungs after taking the largest breath possible (TLC), and forced vital capacity, the amount of air able to be blown out after taking the largest breath possible (FVC). Studies comparing TLC and FVC show little difference between regular exercisers and nonexercisers, in fact.

And even if you found a method to increase the volume of the lungs how do you know that would actually change the structure of your rib cage?

• +1

And even if you found a method to increase the volume of the lungs how do you know that would actually change the structure of your rib cage?
Usually only swimming can result in expansion due to oxygen deprivation (holding your breath while swimming). Rowing may not show much difference.

Also according to this you can increase the size of muscle surrounding the rib cage with excercise but if your over 23, increasing the size or stretching the bones/cartilage in your rib cage is difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763

Also according to this you can increase the size of muscle surrounding the rib cage with excercise but if your over 23, increasing the size or stretching the bones/cartilage in your rib cage is difficult.
Caged at this picture lmao wtf

Interesting article though

• +1
Reactions: Broski and FrameMogger
I heard the clavicles stop growing when your 25 is this true or major cope to majority of people ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Yerico7 and FrameMogger
I heard the clavicles stop growing when your 25 is this true or major cope to majority of people ?
Wikipedia says till 25-26. Max. Confirmed if you search for scientific papers (I have in the past, debated with a moron in the LL forum, bump the thread if you want the link for the papers tomorrow cause I'm tired).

• +1
Wh
Wikipedia says till 25-26. Max. Confirmed if you search for scientific papers (I have in the past, debated with a moron in the LL forum, bump the thread if you want the link for the papers tomorrow cause I'm tired).
en one stop growing height wise?

• +1

swim

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and FrameMogger

The most bang for your buck is swimming. Swim as often as you can doing the remaining of your development years

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Tallooksmaxxer