Best mk-677 source?

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Looking to get some mk677 what are the best sources?

MK-667 is cheaper than HGH or IGF-1 LR3, but it's also far less effective. You should do your research first before buying.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN

MK-667 is cheaper than HGH or IGF-1 LR3, but it's also far less effective. You should do your research first before buying.
Ordered this

Of course I will only start taking it once I am fully familiar with the science

You are diabetic and plan to use MK ? Mirin retardedness tbh tbh ngl

You are diabetic and plan to use MK ? Mirin retardedness tbh tbh ngl
Type 1, I monitor my glucose levels 24/7

Type 1, I monitor my glucose levels 24/7
Well you are just gonna see your fasted blood glucose increase and throw the bottle, wasted your money.
Do you wanna use it for heightmaxxing ?

Well you are just gonna see your fasted blood glucose increase and throw the bottle, wasted your money.
I can increase my basal insulin levels to adapt to the changes, it shouldn't be an issue and could be considered safer than a non-diabetic taking it

I am trying to take it for heightmaxxing since hgh laws in the uk require you to be below 160 region to which I am 165 and wasn't successful in getting it prescribed

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
@Eezz pm with any questions or advice you may have my ears are always open

I can increase my basal insulin levels to adapt to the changes, it shouldn't be an issue and could be considered safer than a non-diabetic taking it

I am trying to take it for heightmaxxing since hgh laws in the uk require you to be below 160 region to which I am 165 and wasn't successful in getting it prescribed
Age ? Did you check if your growth plates are open ? At that height I would start my own HGH lab making at home ngl. Do you use an AI ? I doubt mk would do much for you

Age ? Did you check if your growth plates are open ? At that height I would start my own HGH lab making at home ngl. Do you use an AI ? I doubt mk would do much for you

No AI, growth plates are supposedly fusing but not complete as yet (i don't know for sure yet because uk laws are restricted as shit), I can't get an xray nor my blood checked even if I pay, I'm aware mk won't do much but its better than not taking anything and regretting not having done it

Hgh is what I wanted but because of living in the uk you need to be extremely short to even be considered.

No AI, growth plates are supposedly fusing but not complete as yet (i don't know for sure yet because uk laws are restricted as shit), I can't get an xray nor my blood checked even if I pay, I'm aware mk won't do much but its better than not taking anything and regretting not having done it

Hgh is what I wanted but because of living in the uk you need to be extremely short to even be considered.
Did you have a growth spurt ? You might be a late bloomercel. Otherwise if you dont get HGH and a proper AI dont expect anything. You cant legally get an xray and blood tests in the UK if you are a minor ? Or what

Did you have a growth spurt ? You might be a late bloomercel. Otherwise if you dont get HGH and a proper AI dont expect anything. You cant legally get an xray and blood tests in the UK if you are a minor ? Or what
I have not had any growth spurt

Believe its just down to being extremely unlucky since my brother is 6,2 and dad is 6,1. I asked the doctor why he thought I was so short when it didn't make any sense, he said it was multifactorial and there was nothing I could have done

So I straight up asked if it was just shit genetics and he agreed whilst telling me he couldn't think of anything positive to say (lost all hope)

In regards to x rays, you need a doctors referral to be able to get anything done, because I had all done in 2017 they think its too soon and isn't worth it (something along those lines) even though it will tell me where I am

Even bloodwork needs a referral there isn't much I can do, I am looking for a way to get them checked.

• +1
I have not had any growth spurt

Believe its just down to being extremely unlucky since my brother is 6,2 and dad is 6,1. I asked the doctor why he thought I was so short when it didn't make any sense, he said it was multifactorial and there was nothing I could have done

So I straight up asked if it was just shit genetics and he agreed whilst telling me he couldn't think of anything positive to say (lost all hope)

In regards to x rays, you need a doctors referral to be able to get anything done, because I had all done in 2017 they think its too soon and isn't worth it (something along those lines) even though it will tell me where I am

Even bloodwork needs a referral there isn't much I can do, I am looking for a way to get them checked.
Fuark the UK is a dogshit country really. But you gotta do what you gotta and not just listen to them because they said muh its too soon, maybe try to get underground chinese HGH and take blood and send it abroad to get it tested or bribe someone to get an Xray. Best of luck

Fuark the UK is a dogshit country really. But you gotta do what you gotta and not just listen to them because they said muh its too soon, maybe try to get underground chinese HGH and take blood and send it abroad to get it tested or bribe someone to get an Xray. Best of luck
Now that you mention it, shipping abroad is something I never considered it, I was hesitant about taking hgh without being able to get my bloods checked but now that you mention it seems like a good option I will definitely look into it thanks brother

• +1
Hi, im 16 and plates are closing, im getting aromasin 6.25mg and MK-677 10-15mg daily, is it valid stack for heightmaxxing?

Hi, im 16 and plates are closing, im getting aromasin 6.25mg and MK-677 10-15mg daily, is it valid stack for heightmaxxing?
no it’s not
U need at least to up the mk dosage to 20 and get peptides to pair with like Cjc, hexarlin, ghrh 2