Best Mk-677 Sources

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Guys... Im a 5,5 manlet and I want some mk. The problem is im still kinda "young" so im not rollin in the dough. I have no problem spending $120 a month on quality mk but before I do I want some other reliable sources. If anyones got some TRUST WORTHY non sketchy sites lemme know. As of right now im thinking about buying mk from this site MK-677 Site 1 which I think is quality but kinda expensive for how much im getting. (Plus its reliable so its my best bet right now)

how old are ya

Science.bio before the jews shut it down

Can you send the link? I looked it up and cant find it
Its shut down

Doesnt exist anymore. Youlk have to find somewhere else to spend your shekels

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Most guys arnt taking mk or any kind of harsh drugs to produce more gh
haven't yet seen any research it does anything. don't want to be a party pooper but I'd rather be realistic. LL is somewhat affordable in turkey afaik.

Over for you btw even if you grow youre gonna go from manlet to slightly less of a manlet

Over for you btw even if you grow youre gonna go from manlet to slightly less of a manlet
Fine with me, the difference between 5,5 and 5,7 is insane

Is there anyway to get around all the verifications? Its like $77 to use a credit card and you have to verify about of stuff
Contact their support email and ask to pay with paypal if that’s what you are wanting. You don’t need an account either you can pay as a guest with your credit card

Your nose will grow before your legs and your jaw bro, you will need a rhinoplasty

Contact their support email and ask to pay with paypal if that’s what you are wanting. You don’t need an account either you can pay as a guest with your credit card
Aw man your right, Thanks man I didnt even think about that