joao

Kraken
How many times a day?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Screenshot 20240406 213943 Facebook

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Avoid all face creams and other crap. Those chemicals absorb into your skin and disrupt hormones which is why young women are dying all the time of cancers and tumors now (statistically significant increase). They also bind to testosterone receptors and prevent their signaling, which makes you effectively lower T.

Drink more water if you want to be more moist. And stop taking hot showers. Hot showers break down the outer barrier of your skin that prevents moisture loss.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith and HTN_Mentalcel
I like La Roche Posay Toleriane in the morning, after my gym shower, and before bed. @NorwoodAscender recommends Pyunkang Yul Moisture Cream.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
nylon rope should do just fine, apply every morning
You are not funny nigga go back to tt fag

How many times a day?

This is my favorite moisturizer. I use it twice a day.

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Avoid all face creams and other crap. Those chemicals absorb into your skin and disrupt hormones which is why young women are dying all the time of cancers and tumors now (statistically significant increase). They also bind to testosterone receptors and prevent their signaling, which makes you effectively lower T.

Drink more water if you want to be more moist. And stop taking hot showers. Hot showers break down the outer barrier of your skin that prevents moisture loss.
Caging at how retarded this shit is:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Look up all the ingredients, especially the perseverative in your skin creams, then look up health studies on those ingredients.
I don't agree with drinking water excessively, it just depletes the body of electrolytes and actually dehydrates you.

I don't doubt those effects but these ingredients are in trace amounts so its not bad and wont turn you into a tranny:lul:

If your scared of preservatives, the just use iodide as sunscreen and tallow as moisterizer.

Shea butter makes your face glow and it's natural, make sure it's unrefined tho

You are not funny nigga go back to tt fag

This is my favorite moisturizer. I use it twice a day.
Is it good for very sensitive skin and does it hydrtae properly