Best Moisturizers

Vir9

Vir9

Iron
There are so many moisturizers are on the market but not a lot of science on them. If you're looking for a quality moisturizer that has some credibility to actually fucking moisturizing your face and not drying the fuck outta it, then I recommend this Brit mom on TikTok that reviews them with a device to measure hydration. She's done a review on like every bigwig moisturizer out there and even the niche brands. Here's an article she wrote detailing the best of the best on the market:

Best Moisturizers

I was using CeraVe for my face but that shit dried me out despite it's backing by like every dermatologist. I personally use the second moisturizer on her list and it def works and it's the cheapest. It's not the best out of all of them but better than anything at the drug store.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
Only new users post actual info, this forum went into shit. With that said, im not sure if hydratation is the best indicator of a moisturizer quality

• +1
Reactions: kebab
And thats a smart way to make money, in some time the companies will pay dozens of thousands so she talk well about them

La Roche triple repair is the best imo especially with tret. I agree about Cerave, my skin never feels hydrated after using.

Only new users post actual info, this forum went into shit. With that said, im not sure if hydratation is the best indicator of a moisturizer quality
Yea, some lab coats could def test a moisturizer's quality way better than an at-home device, but her testaments reflect very accurately anecdotally. The first time I used the Simple moisturizer after shaving my skin felt smooth asf and damn near dewy. When I get some pocket change I'm gonna try the Purito, supposed to be the ne plus ultra moisturizer (according to her) and I believe it.

There are so many moisturizers are on the market but not a lot of science on them. If you're looking for a quality moisturizer that has some credibility to actually fucking moisturizing your face and not drying the fuck outta it, then I recommend this Brit mom on TikTok that reviews them with a device to measure hydration. She's done a review on like every bigwig moisturizer out there and even the niche brands. Here's an article she wrote detailing the best of the best on the market:

Best Moisturizers

I was using CeraVe for my face but that shit dried me out despite it's backing by like every dermatologist. I personally use the second moisturizer on her list and it def works and it's the cheapest. It's not the best out of all of them but better than anything at the drug store.