Best Netflix serie for looksmaxxer tbh

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

^literally Lookism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 20064, fauxfox and 12 others
I read the first few chapters of this, pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

^literally Lookism

Fuck this heightist bullshit.

Caging rn at my 167cm height.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB, fauxfox, NECK&VOICE and 16 others
View attachment 1884327
Fuck this heightist bullshit.

Caging rn at my 167cm height.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
Suicidefuel I am 178cm barefoot when foids measured my height. Girls really care about height in Asia:cry:

at 167cm you must maxxed out other attributes

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Nims
Suicidefuel I am 178cm barefoot when foids measured my height. Girls really care about height in Asia:cry:
Thats shit tbh, if they ever did that with me I would pull out a messuring tape and messure their waists if they ever pull that shit.

at 167cm you must maxxed out other attributes
Thats the plan tbh, atm Im low HTN facially.

But in 3 months im getting a Trimax + (2 additional surgeries on top of that, so I guess you could call it a Pentamax (5max)).
Hopefully I will be chadlite after.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Thats shit tbh, if they ever did that with me I would pull out a messuring tape and messure their waists if they ever pull that shit.

But in 3 months im getting a Trimax + (2 additional surgeries on top of that, so I guess you could call it a Pentamax (5max)).
I don't even know what facially you are anymore considering your photos are all over the place in looks along with your mental state.

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
i read the whole manga or comics or whatever its called and its one of the best mangas i read (months ago)
until they turned it into gang fights at page 3000

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

^just be short KING like this kid

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and BoneDensity
I don't even know what facially you are anymore considering your photos are all over the place in looks
I look different in every pic its weird af tbh, my current pics look mogger tho as Im around 13% bf now. i have visable hollow cheeks almost 24/7.

I just look different in everything I think because most of my pics are all taken quite spaced out so all my pics are weeks if not months apart.

along with your mental state.
Yeah well thats always been fucked tbh :lul:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
trash korean anime

I look different in every pic its weird af tbh, my current pics look mogger tho as Im around 13% bf now. i have visable hollow cheeks almost 24/7.

I just look different in everything I think because most of my pics are all taken quite spaced out so all my pics are weeks if not months apart.

Yeah well thats always been fucked tbh :lul:.
Some photos you are actually quite close to @Niko69 level in like that selfie of yours if you remember. That's the best one natural I saw of you I feel like if compare his selfies to yours, but his decent ones. Not his pure best, but yeah. Exactly, so the best way to determine this is taking a photo from standing in a distance like Niko's photo where he's smiling and sitting on a chair or something. Can do that with or without a smile so no lens distortion for an accurate rating with good lightning or something.

Yeah, not sure what's going on. Also, I responded on DM basically saying you can message me whenever you feel like it. No rush at this point anymore. It's all good now.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Niklaus Mikaelson and Nims
I cant jestermax like that.
That would destroy me even more mentally tbh.
u shouldnt it doesnt work anyway.

• +1
Some photos you are actually quite close to @Niko69 level in like that selfie of yours if you remember. That's the best one natural I saw of you I feel like if compare his selfies to yours, but his decent ones. Not his pure best, but yeah. Exactly, so the best way to determine this is taking a photo from standing in a distance like Niko's photo where he's smiling and sitting on a chair or something. Can do that with or without a smile so no lens distortion for an accurate rating with good lightning or something.
Yeah I take pics quite half haphazardly so sometimes I look a little different because of distortion etc.

Yeah, not sure what's going on.
Im doing quite alot of softmaxxes atm so tbh my appearence can change quite alot quite quickly.

Also, I responded on DM basically saying you can message me whenever you feel like it. No rush at this point anymore. It's all good now.
Alright cool, Im just going to micro needle but after that I'll check it out.

How can i see It?

how are you getting your surgery with ramieri so quickly, doesn't it require more preparation usually like braces and whatnot? congrats though

• +1
Yeah I take pics quite half haphazardly so sometimes I look a little different because of distortion etc.

Im doing quite alot of softmaxxes atm so tbh my appearence can change quite alot quite quickly.

Alright cool, Im just going to micro needle but after that I'll check it out.
Oh alright, which makes sense cause of the distortion.

Lol, yeah your appearance changes quite a lot.

It's just DM on here. I removed the Discord messages cause there wasn't much to respond too. We can chat on Discord though if you would like when you respond on DM.

• +1

^just be short KING like this kid

That is what nt does do a person

Effortless confidence out of nowhere, brain just produces endorfins

Meanwhile you can be a 8/10 6 feet autist who feels lost in any social situation and perpetually dissatisfied with life, a relationship repeller.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
how are you getting your surgery with ramieri so quickly, doesn't it require more preparation usually like braces and whatnot? congrats though
Surgery first approach, braces will be done post op.

I have to wait till my wisdoms are pulled until I have a set date but Im going to ring up my orthodontist tommorow morning and ask if they can be pulled the same day. I can hopefully get them removed by the end of the week.

Surgery first approach, braces will be done post op.

I have to wait till my wisdoms are pulled until I have a set date but Im going to ring up my orthodontist tommorow morning and ask if they can be pulled the same day. I can hopefully get them removed by the end of the week.
lucky, i hope that happens for me too

• +1
It probably will tbh. 3 months seems to be his average wait time.
Do you think you will need braces? WHat are you planning on getting done?

Do you think you will need braces? WHat are you planning on getting done?
bimax and genio, perhaps rhino and infras. i might not have the budget for all but i will at least get trimax.

i'm thinking i might need braces since my teeth flare outwards but that could be delt with after surgery i'm not sure

• +1
Lol japs based as always

I guess you have to be if you're stuck in a tiny room , involuntarily celibate and forced to write cartoons all day.

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Lol japs based as always

I guess you have to be if you're stuck in a tiny room , involuntarily celibate and forced to write cartoons all day.
Korean

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
bimax and genio, perhaps rhino and infras. i might not have the budget for all but i will at least get trimax.

i'm thinking i might need braces since my teeth flare outwards but that could be delt with after surgery i'm not sure
I dont see why it couldnt be dealt with post surgery but I guess it depends on your bite post op, will just have to wait until after consultation. Do you have a date set when you will have your consultation with him?

The manga was good.

I remember reading this webtoon back in the lookism days, crazy that Netflix picked it up

I remember reading this webtoon back in the lookism days, crazy that Netflix picked it up
I read 2 chapters somewhere long time ago It must have been from the lookism.net day

I read 2 chapters somewhere long time ago It must have been from the lookism.net day
Yea probably we googled "lookism" and this came up as a search result and we clicked it. That's how I found it.

• +1
Can't tell the difference tbh
Japanese has the retro haircut whereas the Korean one has the kpop haircut. If the MC is tall and broad shoulder it is 100% korean.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I dont see why it couldnt be dealt with post surgery but I guess it depends on your bite post op, will just have to wait until after consultation. Do you have a date set when you will have your consultation with him?
i can't get a consultation with him until i get my scans done which unfortunately i need a referral for. i have an appt. with a maxillofacial surgeon/orthodontist who will most likely be able to refer me for scans but that appointment is in november. i will only have the funds for the surgery by may or so at the earliest so i hope to get my trimax by the summer

i can't get a consultation with him until i get my scans done which unfortunately i need a referral for. i have an appt. with a maxillofacial surgeon/orthodontist who will most likely be able to refer me for scans but that appointment is in november. i will only have the funds for the surgery by may or so at the earliest so i hope to get my trimax by the summer
Where did you get the funding from?

The korean author. Blackpilled chang author
FGNCd1vXwAY2YZB
Ef3UprIVoAEQM7Y

• Love it
Make sure to get digital dental implants done, as then he can send you messurements.

Make sure to get digital dental implants done, as then he can send you messurements.
wtf are digital dental implants

• JFL
wtf are digital dental implants
He means digital dental model/impressions where the surgeon can see how the bites in relation to one another,I will be getting it done t the dental clinic on this Friday 60$

• +1
He means digital dental model/impressions where the surgeon can see how the bites in relation to one another,I will be getting it done t the dental clinic on this Friday 60$
Yeah lol idk why the fuck I said implants lol.

• +1
You have to be a massive loser to watch it