Best not dangerous+effective heightmaxxing product ?

• +1
Reactions: mathis
raw milk is going to do nothing, same for every other "heightmaxxing" cope
litterally studies on it kid
stop writing in heightmaxxing theads if you have no clue about the topic

autism. do your own research and decide your own plan. dont let these fucking forum users convince you over science, especially if you are genuinely trying to heightmax. you are not doing something like playing in a sandpit, you could genuinely kill yourself doing this (or worse, become a cripple).

i personally will always be an advocate for moderate-high dose hgh and 1mg arimidex. its what they use in non-ghd studies and its what has worked for others.

• +1
litterally studies on it kid
stop writing in heightmaxxing theads if you have no clue about the topic
hm, really?
isnt milk estrogenic though? kind of interesting if it increases adult height.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
OP don't listen to tigxrs. He thinks heightmaxxing is cope, without providing evidence.

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
autism. do your own research and decide your own plan. dont let these fucking forum users convince you over science, especially if you are genuinely trying to heightmax. you are not doing something like playing in a sandpit, you could genuinely kill yourself doing this (or worse, become a cripple).

i personally will always be an advocate for moderate-high dose hgh and 1mg arimidex. its what they use in non-ghd studies and its what has worked for others.
yh thx im gonna use a risk free stack. Dont want to gamble my health for 1 inch

Milk = calcium ?
Yes, milk contains high amounts of calcium

Netherless I would always supplement calcium additionally with D and K2, especially if your not drinking 400ml+ of milk daily

You could also eat egg shells, to name a different source

• +1
OP don't listen to tigxrs. He thinks heightmaxxing is cope, without providing evidence.
keep coping, you can't pass your genetic limit

YOU have to prove it works, not me disproving it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww and mathis
keep coping, you can't pass your genetic limit

YOU have to prove it works, not me disproving it
lol

i want to rap e you

• +1
you dont want to talk about it? even though you were happily doing so when asking for proof?
YOU said that heightmaxxing is cope earlier, therefore YOU have to prove it's cope when there's multiple studies and users that back up my argument. And no I'm not linking any studies.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and tigrxs
YOU said that heightmaxxing is cope earlier, therefore YOU have to prove it's cope when there's multiple studies and users that back up my argument. And no I'm not linking any studies.
1.provide the studies

2. that's not true, no matter what I say the burden of proof is on the one who makes a claim. That's like me saying someone stupid with no proof, you saying its wrong and then me asking for proof its wrong, not how It works.

here you go, but im sure you'll claim to know more than a lawyer anyway, because youre :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

"In civil litigation and criminal prosecutions, the burden of proof lies with the party asserting an allegation of fact."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww
1.provide the studies

2. that's not true, no matter what I say the burden of proof is on the one who makes a claim. That's like me saying someone stupid with no proof, you saying its wrong and then me asking for proof its wrong, not how It works.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and tigrxs

you clearly haven't read these, I clicked the first one and it immediately says "idiopathic short stature"

• +1
you clearly haven't read these, I clicked the first one and it immediately says "idiopathic short stature"
nigga you get awhat i mean, theres like 200 studies i just picked random ones.

• +1
nigga you get awhat i mean, theres like 200 studies i just picked random ones.
you looked up "HGH studies" and copied the first couple, you are stupid. the third one isnt even to do with height and doesn't mention height even ONCE

• JFL
you looked up "HGH studies" and copied the first couple, you are stupid. the third one isnt even to do with height and doesn't mention height even ONCE
same for 4 and 5:lul:

• +1
as i said you get the point bitchass nigga, maybe read botb threads where ull find actual studies n shit, i cant be bothered to read and link studies others have read and summarized just to prove a point

also im not using punctuation n shit becasue ur not worth the effort

• +1
as i said you get the point bitchass nigga, maybe read botb threads where ull find actual studies n shit, i cant be bothered to read and link studies others have read and summarized just to prove a point

also im not using punctuation n shit becasue ur not worth the effort
Didn't even mention grammar, and all you did was prove my point further. The first two studies, the only ones that mention height out of the five, all say that it increases height for those with deficiencies. What everyone was saying, it only works if you have a deficiency.

These preliminary observations indicate that GH treatment does not generally increase final height over target height in short non-GH-deficient children.

Last edited:
  • +1
Didn't even mention grammar, and all you did was prove my point further. The first two studies, the only ones that mention height out of the five, all say that it increases height for those with deficiencies. What everyone was saying, it only works if you have a deficiency.

I'm aware I can't exceed my genetic limit, as I have previously stated. The main objective of my heightmaxxing is to keep my plates open for as long as possible while also speeding up my natural growth. This is done due to lack of patience but also to decrease the chances of my plates suddenly closing leaving me with stunted growth.

• +1

Also fuck those studies, read the ones cited in botb threads.

• JFL
Also fuck those studies, read the ones cited in botb threads.
Screenshot 2024 03 20 at 194117

yeah im sure that thread is really good at making you grow:feelshah:

person who wrote the thread btw :lul:

• JFL
just be careful and take all the appropriate safety measures, and remember it's not side effect-free
Heightmaxxing with complements such as vitamin d,k.. will improve bones growth if maximum height potencial isnt acheived for multiples reasons such as bad diet during previous years. Hgh will increase growth plates activity and metabolism, which WILL lead to a taller height, even tho it will not be side effect - free, and even if maximum potencial is acheived. So in brief : heightmaxxing with product that wont do anything else than prommote good health = help reach maximum potencial/ dangerous products( that are dangerous because they modifie the way the body work ) = surpass maxima genetic potencial. If you need any studies on this i have them.

just be careful and take all the appropriate safety measures, and remember it's not side effect-free
I actually tried it on me. Im not 17. And guess what? I see my height increase on a weekly basis

yh thx im gonna use a risk free stack. Dont want to gamble my health for 1 inch
far enough, if your already 6'1 there isnt much of a point.
when im done with hgh ill try lemonbottle. i doubt ill do it in the face because of the risk of nerves and arterys, ill do it on the belly to get shredded abs even at like 15% bf

• +1
far enough, if your already 6'1 there isnt much of a point.
when im done with hgh ill try lemonbottle. i doubt ill do it in the face because of the risk of nerves and arterys, ill do it on the belly to get shredded abs even at like 15% bf
Yh bro stay safe dont take too much risk. i agree 6โ€™1 is for me at least, close to perfect.

Yes its true. Still can contain bacteria. Do you have any back up to prove that raw milk actually help with height growth?
Risks are exaggerated bc half of population is dumb and wont take proper precuations