Best palate expander?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
What palate expander is the best for changing your facial structure? Anyone have experience with using them?

Luckily I never got my teeth extracted or went through bracerape, but my face is recessed to hell and back. What's the best appliance for forward and outward growth? Also, do I need to expand my lower jaw too or will just expanding my upper one be fine?

the lower jaw will naturally move itself as the upper jaw expands. as for expanding devices this dude has a good blog on his experiences: https://ronaldead.com/

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
look into myobraces maybe?

Does the chin widen as the lower jaw expands?
I don't think it does unless you widen the lower jaw arch with a lower expander, but that doesn't matter because my chin is already quite large.

look into myobraces maybe?
I happen to have a knockoff myobrace actually. My arch feels slightly bigger after every use but it isn't enough to fix my teeth crowding. That's why I'm getting an expander fitted.

I don't think it does unless you widen the lower jaw arch with a lower expander, but that doesn't matter because my chin is already quite large.

I happen to have a knockoff myobrace actually. My arch feels slightly bigger after every use but it isn't enough to fix my teeth crowding. That's why I'm getting an expander fitted.
stop with your homemade shit nigga holy fuck, just order a real one cuz ur gonna fuck up ur face otherwise

Can a dentist expand it

stop with your homemade shit nigga holy fuck, just order a real one cuz ur gonna fuck up ur face otherwise
I'm not using anything homemade. The only thing I'm doing now is mewing and using a "myobrace".