Best part time jobs for a Uni student to pay the bills?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
There are three things I'm looking for 1. Pay/money 2. Flexibility 3. It helps me in the long term by learning a useful skill.

Doesn't need to have all these but a good mixture would be nice. Probably going to try getting a waiter job when my acne clears

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and LooksOrDeath
Waiter is probably good to gain social skills

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Hipcel and Deleted member 11126
Waiter is probably good to gain social skills
Yeah that's one of the reason I think its ideal if you are going to work a stupid job might as well get one that makes you less autistic. Although I need my acne to be reduced first

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Gay prostitute.

-Flexible: you choose when you work.

-Good hourly pay: maybe $30-200 depending on your looks and how rich your customers are. If you are a looksmaxer, then the pay is probably on the lower end of the range, but it's still good compared to many other entry-level jobs.

-You get better at sex if you are at the top. On the other hand, if you are the bottom, you might learn to enjoy pegging, which your future wife could enjoy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ChristianChad, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Gay prostitute.

-Good hourly pay: maybe $30-200 depending on your looks and how rich your customers are. If you are a looksmaxer, then the pay is probably on the lower end of the range, but it's still good compared to many other entry-level jobs.

-You get better at sex if you are at the top. On the other hand, if you are the bottom, you might learn to enjoy pegging, which your future wife could enjoy.
If I actually made 100 an hour sucking dick I might consider it.

Its only slightly more humiliating then the average retail job. I eat my semen everytime it tastes like liquid eggs but its not unbearable. Although I don't think any amount of money would make me take it up the ass thats disgusting. Hell I would suck dick for 40 an hour at this point because I could achieve the same amount in 20 hours as working incredible hard 50 hours a week at amazon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and LooksOrDeath
Fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
What kinda fraud? I am fine scamming people as long as I won't end up with a bad reputation or in jail

Get an internship in your major, most useful skills for you and you get paid while improving your future CV

• +1
Reactions: Asocial, ChristianChad, Wallenberg and 2 others
What kinda fraud? I am fine scamming people as long as I won't end up with a bad reputation or in jail
I've been tempted to scam simps out of their money.

• +1
I've been tempted to scam simps out of their money.
I used to think it was a meme back when I was on chatrooms people would say I'm buying nudes those guys were pedos tho. But the fact that its a million dollar industry is insane.

I would scam simps even if I did not make much money because they deserve it. I just don't know how to do it unless I had a girl working for me.

Get an internship in your major, most useful skills for you and you get paid while improving your future CV
That will take a year i'm in finance/CS sort of it usually takes a year to get an internship and they don't accept freshman or sophomore applications generally its Juniors that get the internships I really need money to pay bills in the next few months a year just won't do

• +1
That will take a year i'm in finance/CS sort of it usually takes a year to get an internship and they don't accept freshman or sophomore applications generally its Juniors that get the internships I really need money to pay bills in the next few months a year just won't do
good point, I think service jobs like waiter or bartender would be good then
maybe learn some courses at your uni early and get into freelance coding after summer

• +1
good point, I think service jobs like waiter or bartender would be good then
maybe learn some courses at your uni early and get into freelance coding after summer
Yeah its sort of time sensitize I should try to get a waiter job. I hear they can make quite a bit but its usually hard to get one...

• +1
Yeah its sort of time sensitize I should try to get a waiter job. I hear they can make quite a bit but its usually hard to get one...
What state do you live in? Or region

Become a part time mentor to people in the same discipline as you but at a lower level of expertise. Let's say that you're majoring in maths, teach high school maths to highschool students. Mentoring through zoom calls should make this 100 times easier.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 11126
Gay prostitute.

-Flexible:your asshole.

-Good hourly pay: You'll save lots of money since you won't need to pay for prostate exams.

• +1
Become a part time mentor to people in the same discipline as you but at a lower level of expertise. Let's say that you're majoring in maths, teach high school maths to highschool students. Mentoring through zoom calls should make this 100 times easier.
The only subject I can think of that people might pay for is AP US history. I could teach that to people. I guess if I bs my way through it i could do it with anything really.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Please update on what you end up on

• +1
Please update on what you end up on
If I remember I will...

What are the options so far

Blow jobs on the street

Scamming people

drug dealer

waiter

coding

finance job

zoom class for dumb dumbs

*If anyone else has other ideas let me know

• +1
If I remember I will...

What are the options so far

Blow jobs on the street

Scamming people

drug dealer

waiter

coding

finance job

zoom class for dumb dumbs

*If anyone else has other ideas let me know
Do something crazy
Just please don't suck dick. @uglymug2 @Octillionaire both tried on their respective fathers and it destroyed them mentally

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 11126
Do something crazy
Just please don't suck dick. @uglymug2 @Octillionaire both tried on their respective fathers and it destroyed them mentally
That was kind of a joke but it really does reveal how desperate I am that this was an idea that I seriously considered.

Things are pretty bad I had a dream about eating steak I barely have enough money for chicken and rice.
Literally having a steak dinner appeals to me more rn then sex would

• +1
Do something crazy
Like I just want steak so bad but I don't have the money I have only been eating rice this must be how peasants feel. Meat at this point is better then any treat not having protein seriously fucks with your body

My entire body wants some sort of meat Rice is so disgusting I eat so much of it a day but its cheap.

The other day I went to 7/11 at 5 am and my card failed on two of my cards the Indian cashier just let me have the dollar ramon felt like such a loser

Last edited:
That was kind of a joke but it really does reveal how desperate I am that this was an idea that I seriously considered.
Hey this is a crazy world with a lot of shit in it, doesn't mean you have to succumb to it and go along like a retard, because your consciousness will eat you later and you will NOT get away with it. And what can I say man you just have to grab yourself by the balls and not do it even for a thousand bucks, because not everything should have a price.
Things are pretty bad I had a dream about eating steak I barely have enough money for chicken and rice.
Literally having a steak dinner appeals to me more rn then sex would
Heh that's a bit crazy brother, maybe you're slightly anemic. Buy some beef heart from the butcher, it's literally dirt cheap. Alternatively beef liver from the butcher but its an acquired taste and you may not be able to handle all that Vitamin A rn, idk how's your health status.
Heart is literally just a muscle so it tastes alright. Ask your butcher to cut away all the external fat and just give you slabs of meat for a pan

Anyway both beef heart and liver have a shitload of Iron and are cheap organ meats. Liver especially, it has a looot of Iron. Beef heart only slightly more Iron then just your average muscle meat, but still good and also incredibly cheap. Nobody buys this, they all go for tender muscle meat with no Collagen in them because their jaws are tiny and underdeveloped. But you're a wild caveman, you'll eat anything. Just maybe consider that your body really wants Iron, just a theory

Last edited:
  • +1
Like I just want steak so bad but I don't have the money I have only been eating rice this must be how peasants feel. Meat at this point is better then any treat not having protein seriously fucks with your body

My entire body wants some sort of meat Rice is so disgusting I eat so much of it a day but its cheap.

The other day I went to 7/11 at 5 am and my card failed on two of my cards the Indian cashier just let me have the dollar ramon felt like such a loser
Hey man, I recommend you to buy potatoes instead of rice as a Starch. Potatoes, bit of butter, salt. Extremely cheap and delicious man, better with meat but alright on it own. Boil the potatoes for 2 hours ideally, wrap the pot with the lid in a jacket and leave overnight so you can eat it somewhat fresh in the morning without having to wait 2 hours.

I think potatoes are really perfect if you can digest them. My mother and father at the very least had potatoes as kids in the USSR. Seems to have everything your body needs, and doesn't taste too bad. Rice is shit tier food compared to potatoes

Last edited:
No. Christian subhuman is just a retard
Yeah sorry I just dislike you kinda. I think you're a pussy in sped school and a coward little bitch.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Do you have any other foods you crave?

• +1
Gay prostitute.

free prostate stimulation
grimba style

• +1
Are you self hating :feelskek:? You also went to a sped school
Yes precisely... Worst time of my life, I know exactly all the little details of going to SPED school...