Best part time retail tier job for socializing?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Whats a job where I will talk with a lot of jbs?

Last job I had in retail sucked because my coworkers were 30 most depressing shit ever. What sort of job do people in Uni or highschoolers get?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Yeah money is important but if I had a job where I could talk to people my age I would accept less pay. I am only in online classes so not really many chances to socialize till state uni but that will be a semester/year away.

Maybe a waiter job but none have written back so far.

I'm fine rn but when my friends leave for Uni I will be so fucking bored

Selling coke to the opps on the street:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: P4fivee and Deleted member 11126
Selling coke to the opps on the street:smonk:
I really regret not selling weed/drugs under 18.

I was such a little bitch if I had my current mindset I would have done it. I thought doing it would ruin my future but the truth is it only ruins you after 18. All the charges do not go on your permanent record and the max sentencing is one month in most states. You could make more money if you sold harder shit but guys just selling weed and vapes made 4 grand a month and this is while being at parties and doing regular HS shit.

Knew guys making 10 grand a month the ones who were smart quit before college or did it but on the down low with very few clients. So they had enough savings for school. But if you get caught even with weed after 18 selling its a 6 month sentencing also drug charges are worse then sex offenders in many cases. People will rent to sex offenders but drug offenses people won't because they are concerned about the liability of you selling drugs in the building.

Worst that could have happened was slap on the wrist guys under 18 have gotten caught 5 times and the worst they can do is lock you up for a week. Do this shit over 18 it can be 6 months to 5 years

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: P4fivee
Whats a job where I will talk with a lot of jbs?

Last job I had in retail sucked because my coworkers were 30 most depressing shit ever. What sort of job do people in Uni or highschoolers get?
All pretty females work as hostess at resturants

I worked as a stocker at a grocery store and people constantly approached me asking questions about where certain items were, that helped get rid of my anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Broski
I worked as a stocker at a grocery store and people constantly approached me asking questions about where certain items were, that helped get rid of my anxiety.
Same I had social anxiety now I'm much better working the same job

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Any local stores. if you work there long enough, your anxiety will disappear and you’ll hate working there