Best PED for cutting and gaining muscle?

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
Skinny fat problems im going to blast and cruise for the next 12 months need a good roid for skinnyfat subhumans

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Provide a link to this idiotic discord channel. 15 year old talking about performance enhancing drugs like it's a protein shake.

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc and UrGirlsMcm
Skinny fat problems im going to blast and cruise for the next 12 months need a good roid for skinnyfat subhumans
Bro just work out, bulk if you're on the skinny side and you'll be fine.

• +1
nothing beats tren

• +1
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Provide a link to this idiotic discord channel. 15 year old talking about performance enhancing drugs like it's a protein shake.
I’m 19 soon

PEDs are a protein shake jokes aside I’m super tempted to run a 12 month cruise as I don’t want to lose all my gains as soon as I hop off it will just be test and anavar nothing else nothing more.

Only problem im worried with is that my dad has high BP and so does my mom

• +1
Steroids arent bad at any age, ik u saw my guide and saw the autistic nigga try to argue with me, if u read the whole debate hes looks like a retard by the end, my guides the best guide on this forum, jeffersons guide is just what to do and explains some basic stuff

• +1
Skinny fat comes from a sedentary incel lifestyle. Just do some physical activity and don't eat crap. It will be resolved by itself in no time.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and UrGirlsMcm