Best PEDs for calisthenics?

SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Beauties Can Die
Coach sommer (famous gymnastics coach) told bodybuilder to wait year before starting gymnastics because roids destroy tendons, this sparked my interest, is there's any calisthenics friendly drugs?
It need to be something that help tendons recovery and strength+general strength, sommer also said roider won't do good job because muscles created form roids are inflexible, stiff, and generally bad for this kind of movement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 9568
I think HGH is what you’re looking for.

Bump

Im.calisthenicsmaxxing right.now

All guys in gym here have shit bloadbodys with 0 definition and feel.like hercucles while Not a single ab was seen

"B b b but i bench 90kg on reps"

Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Bump

All guys in gym here have shit bloadbodys with 0 definition and feel.like hercucles while Not a single ab was seen

Shut the fuck up
Based, i sreached and all i found is hgh, igf1
Fuckers once you ask them they say"nooo gymnast don't want be huge noo don't use peds you won't get huge"
Fuck i just want to achieve Maltese without destroying tendons

Ostarine , BPC (not a sarm but helps with repair supposedly), low dose LGD perhaps

Low dose Test cycle isn't going to hurt your joints if youre not lifting beyond your abilities but in the case of calisthenics just use the appropriate progressions on each movement/skill youre training (front lever, OAC etc.)

Last edited:
  • +1
09B07031 1017 4DA3 8F41 79479D2B4CB8

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Coach sommer (famous gymnastics coach) told bodybuilder to wait year before starting gymnastics because roids destroy tendons, this sparked my interest, is there's any calisthenics friendly drugs?
It need to be something that help tendons recovery and strength+general strength, sommer also said roider won't do good job because muscles created form roids are inflexible, stiff, and generally bad for this kind of movement
Potentially clenbuterol. Canelo tested positive for it; helps alot for performance when not trying to gain too much mass

• +1
Bump

Shut the fuck up

This is nonsense. I have been ripped my entire time lifting and can bench about 147kg, 325 lbs.

The reason why those people don't have abs is because they are fat and bloated on their own, probably have ran cycles of stuff that causes them to retain water or drink alcohol or are lazy with their diet or have bad genetics or started off fat to begin with.

Snapchat 745302884 2

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
roids don't destroy your joints lol it's that your muscles get stronger faster than your joints so roidheads snap their shit by lifting heavy weights if anything they should make your joints stronger over time if you don't train like retard

2nd statement is even more retarded, muscles built on roids aren't any more flexible than muscles built naturally, if you don't streach ofc your muscles going to be inflexible

bodybuilders suck at gymnasticks because it's a sport for manlets with good leverages

Calisthenics is cope