Best peptide to inject for mass gain & height growth?

RecessedMaxillacel

RecessedMaxillacel

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2020
Posts
146
Reputation
258
Prolly asked a lot but I’m lowkey incel tier lazy to look around. Which peptide should I inject to gain bigger muscle mass & also possible increase height? Im turning 21 in a few days 6’ & Im a late bloomer. I’d like to get more muscle mass & shit fosure but if I could possibly gain a lil height from it as well that’s be nice af. CJC DAC? Ipamorelin? Hexarelin? MK677? Idk what stuff is best.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and St. Wristcel
Inject genetics
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and RecessedMaxillacel
Trenbolone best peptide
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, wagbox, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Hgh steroidify sells it for cheap generic
 
  • +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness and RecessedMaxillacel
Cjc, hexarelin,
 
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedMaxillacel
Prolly asked a lot but I’m lowkey incel tier lazy to look around. Which peptide should I inject to gain bigger muscle mass & also possible increase height? Im turning 21 in a few days 6’ & Im a late bloomer. I’d like to get more muscle mass & shit fosure but if I could possibly gain a lil height from it as well that’s be nice af. CJC DAC? Ipamorelin? Hexarelin? MK677? Idk what stuff is best.
HGH and igf1 or rot
 
Prolly asked a lot but I’m lowkey incel tier lazy to look around. Which peptide should I inject to gain bigger muscle mass & also possible increase height? Im turning 21 in a few days 6’ & Im a late bloomer. I’d like to get more muscle mass & shit fosure but if I could possibly gain a lil height from it as well that’s be nice af. CJC DAC? Ipamorelin? Hexarelin? MK677? Idk what stuff is best.
Genetics
 

Similar threads

Anonym0us
Replies
7
Views
99
IOD
IOD
moeful
Replies
9
Views
49
overforme3
overforme3
C
Replies
6
Views
34
CyprusGD
C
R
Replies
44
Views
154
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
oreo/looksmax
Replies
15
Views
142
Sulfuras
Sulfuras

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top