Best place in Europe for a summer boys holiday (not touristy)

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
We are from Ireland and are going to celebrate finishing school with a holiday next summer. I did this last year in France with different people and it was amazing.
I am going back to France with those same other mates but I want to go on a trip with my school friends too.
The obvious choices are Spain Portugal, and Greece but we don't want to because they are just filled with English chavs in the summer.
I don't want to go to France twice.
I speak English French and Russian my friends just speak English so we need somewhere where one of those is spoken by most people.
We don't want somewhere too youthful e.g. Berlin, Budapest. It just doesn't interest us we want to go somewhere authentic and beautiful that is not a shithole.
My first choice was Moldova because they speak Russian, everything is cheap, no annoying tourists, beautiful women everywhere. However, we decided against it because 1. We are too vulnerable there 2. Nobody there speaks English so my friends would find it hard to pull.
Then we came to our current choice: Luxembourg. French is the most spoken language there, but 60% of the population speak English.
It is hot in the summer and has summer vibes but not like raves and shit it looks pretty chill.
Women are beautiful evidenced by Luxembourgish mail order brides being popular (Also based af Luxembourg has the lowest percent of women in management positions in the EU).
Accommodation and food are very expensive but public transport is completely free and there is barely any tax on alcohol and tobacco.
So it is looking like Luxembourg at the moment, but if anyone has any comments or reccomendations let me know.

Just pick countries with absolutely nothing to do to avoid tourists