Best place to meet lots of women?

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
I looksmaxxed to the point of receiving IOIs literally every place I go.

Now where do I go to meet women? Or just meet cool people in general? Someone help.

What kind of ioi's you count as ioi's? Just because girl looked at you for 1 second doesn't mean she wants to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 21052
What kind of ioi's you count as ioi's? Just because girl looked at you for 1 second doesn't mean she wants to fuck.
With experience you'll be able to notice it faster. Especially change in energy and subconscious but the most obvious are:

- Looking and staring multiple times
- Getting physical
- Getting sexual
- Being very submissive
- Touching hair excessively
- Adjusting bra or forcing ass while standing in front
- Keeping a vicinity around you whatever you do
- Asking if you have gf and talking about looking for something short-term no strings attached
- Showing tattoos on places covered by underwear

I could go on but these seem fair

Now where do I go to meet women? Or just meet cool people in general? Someone help.
look in local facebook groups or search up local clubs that are gender neutral

Explain please
1. go to facebook and search up local meet ups. Find a meetup that has women in it

2. search up local clubs on google. google will show you a list of local clubs near you that you can join. Try to find clubs that are known to have an equal amount of genders (male and female) in the club. Volleyball is a popular sport between both genders so try signing up for something like that. Art is also a good gender-neutral club, so you'll meet a fair share of women and men. Don't join a club like sewing or some shit cause those clubs are usually only filled with women and they probably will think you are just there to hit on them.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob

What looksamx did you do that made you recieve ios? Which one is the most important?

What looksamx did you do that made you recieve ios? Which one is the most important?
Skincare and haircare are what I find most important. But I get most compliments about my body and frame. I guess my mental frame causes most reaction.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Dance classes, vegan restaurants, yoga, unis with majority of women (vet), job at zoo…

• Love it
Reactions: spongebob