Best platform to message girls on from dating apps?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Instagram - Pros: they can see you pics so don’t forget who you are, demonstrates NT
Cons: I don’t look as good in my Instagram pics as my frauded tinder ones

WhatsApp/text: pros: more personal than getting a snap/insta, every girls have literally 1k+ On insta and probs the same on snap but a phone number they’ll have less contacts. WhatsApp has your PFP in the corner (in my case a good frauded pic) so it helps remind the who yu are / that you’re GL
Cons: some girls think you’re oldcel or not NT for not wanting to use social media to message, texting is old fashioned to them

Snap: pros: can send them pics and reply to their stories to keep convo going
Cons: can’t see messages before opening to think what you’re gonna reply, easy for them to forget who you are/what you look like when they message so many guys online now

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Bump- this thread Deserves discussion tbh it’s an important topic

@Amnesia which platform has the lowest flake rate?

Last edited:
I just keep it on Tinder, if they want to fuck you they will fuck you. Thinking you can "haggle" foids through extended chatting is foolish.

I don't have an insta at all but if I did I'd fraud all my pics and try to use that. As you say it will prove NT.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Hero of the Imperium and Ken
I always go to whatsapp its more private but some girls didnt respond even there after some messaging which is weird. Why exchange numbers than.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Whatsapp by far and its no
Bump- this thread Deserves discussion tbh it’s an important topic

@Amnesia which platform has the lowest flake rate?
rmal

I just keep it on Tinder, if they want to fuck you they will fuck you. Thinking you can "haggle" foids through extended chatting is foolish.

I don't have an insta at all but if I did I'd fraud all my pics and try to use that. As you say it will prove NT.
It’s not about haggling - you still ask to meet asap you just differentiate yourself from the 300 other men on her tinder etc.

She might not even open tinder muc or have notifications for it

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and thereallegend
But i guess a top tier insta would mog everything

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18840
My insta is mediocre - I need to max it tbh
Same it takes the most time but if u rly wanna slay its the easiest way even as a normie.
But i would feel lowkey like a fraud cuz i know its statuts.

But also cuz i cba to max it out. Not worth for foids yet im ready to open my skull in half with surgeries jfl

Same it takes the most time but if u rly wanna slay its the easiest way even as a normie.
But i would feel lowkey like a fraud cuz i know its statuts.

But also cuz i cba to max it out. Not worth for foids yet im ready to open my skull in half with surgeries jfl
I’m insta is decent it’s NT but I’m only normie in pics

I use whatsapp cause I have no social media preference, the problem with tinder is that I login maybe twice a day so setting up a hookup takes too much time. Also they respond a lot faster on whatsapp

Instagram - Pros: they can see you pics so don’t forget who you are, demonstrates NT
Cons: I don’t look as good in my Instagram pics as my frauded tinder ones

WhatsApp/text: pros: more personal than getting a snap/insta, every girls have literally 1k+ On insta and probs the same on snap but a phone number they’ll have less contacts. WhatsApp has your PFP in the corner (in my case a good frauded pic) so it helps remind the who yu are / that you’re GL
Cons: some girls think you’re oldcel or not NT for not wanting to use social media to message, texting is old fashioned to them

Snap: pros: can send them pics and reply to their stories to keep convo going
Cons: can’t see messages before opening to think what you’re gonna reply, easy for them to forget who you are/what you look like when they message so many guys online now
same thoughts as me. i liked the idea of whatsapp so u stand out but also ig

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
For me it's Snapchat, it incentives women to send nudes compared to other platforms because they think "this isn't permanent"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
For me it's Snapchat, it incentives women to send nudes compared to other platforms because they think "this isn't permanent"
but u can do that on ig too