Best position to sleep in?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Too much contradicting info out there

Back, side or stomach. Which mogs and why?

I mostly sleep on my side tbh

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and cumbutamoren
I sleep prone anal with my dick in your moms bunghole :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah:(y)

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14957, Toth's thot and 2 others
I'd also like to know this, a guide would be useful.
Not only that, but I really believe mattresses/bed quality should be talked about more.

We've got a good sleeping guide but nothing related to this as far as I can see.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Too much contradicting info out there

Back, side or stomach. Which mogs and why?

I mostly sleep on my side tbh
Not only that, but I really believe mattresses/bed quality should be talked about more.

We've got a good sleeping guide but nothing related to this as far as I can see.
Side;

Can you link the sleeping guide pls

Mouth breathing, hyperventilation and over-breathing in general are to be avoided. These are all extremely detrimental to your health and you will wake up feeling tired if you experience these symptoms during your sleep.

Therefore, sleeping on your left side is optimal.
The left lung is smaller than the right lung and since the lung which is the closest to your bed performs the most work, you will end up breathing less during your sleep in this position, which is ideal.

Sleeping on your stomach is also very good as it naturally restricts the movement of the diaphragm, which also forces you to breathe less during your sleep and prevents you from over-breathing.

However, you should avoid sleeping on your back at all costs since you're most susceptible to mouth breathing and hyperventilation/over-breathing in that position.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 14561, ManzareK and 4 others
On your back. You can close thread now

On your back with a thick size 12 bitch on top of you with your dick inside her

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I cant fall asleep If not on stomach not even when cuddling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
Mouth breathing, hyperventilation and over-breathing in general are to be avoided. These are all extremely detrimental to your health and you will wake up feeling tired if you experience these symptoms during your sleep.

The left lung is smaller than the right lung and since the lung which is the closest to your bed performs the most work, you will end up breathing less during your sleep in this position, which is ideal.

Sleeping on your stomach is also very good as it naturally restricts the movement of the diaphragm, which also forces you to breathe less during your sleep and prevents you from over-breathing.

However, you should avoid sleeping on your back at all costs since you're most susceptible to mouth breathing and hyperventilation/over-breathing in that position.
mouth taping would mitigate this tho right?

why are they to be avoided? less o2 and more co2 so u are more tired and sleep better?
how about ur heart? its located more on ur left than ur right side so u would be "pressing" against it if sleeping on ur left side

• +1
Reactions: ALP
mouth taping would mitigate this tho right?
I would recommend taping your mouth regardless. I do it as a precautionary measure every night to make sure I'm breathing through my nose all the time during my sleep, even though I sleep on my side which mitigates the likelihood of mouth breathing as well.

why are they to be avoided? less o2 and more co2 so u are more tired and sleep better?
how about ur heart? its located more on ur left than ur right side so u would be "pressing" against it if sleeping on ur left side
Increasing CO2 levels through breathing less is primarily beneficial for increasing the oxygenation of your body.
If you are a heavy breather during your sleep, you will almost always suffer from hyperventilation which starves your cells, brain and vital organs of oxygen as heavy breathing depletes CO2 levels.
This is exactly the reason why those who are breathing heavily during their sleep always wake up feeling tired and have very low energy levels throughout the day because the root cause is poor oxygenation of the body.

And I do not think that it has much effect on your heart at all tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief and boohooga
i swear everytime i sleep on my back i wake up with an erection, is its just me?

• +1
Reactions: ALP
side or back is good
even monkeys sleep like this

Increasing CO2 levels through breathing less is primarily beneficial for increasing the oxygenation of your body.
If you are a heavy breather during your sleep, you will almost always suffer from hyperventilation which starves your cells, brain and vital organs of oxygen as heavy breathing depletes CO2 levels.
This is exactly the reason why those who are breathing heavily during their sleep always wake up feeling tired and have very low energy levels throughout the day because the root cause is poor oxygenation of the body.

yuh thats what i thought. not only is this important when sleeping but i think throughout the day aswell, many people who start nosebreathing after mouthbreathing all they lives think they dont get enough oxygen through the nose but thats how much ur body actually needs, same goes when working out, your body will regulate itself if u continue breathing heavy through the nose and will increase the metabolic rate of the cells.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

it should also be noted the heart electrical activity may change and due to gravity shifting more pressure will be put on the heart for example by the lungs, this may cause heart strain in the future but it is not proven as far as i know

• +1

what about birdcels :owo: surely birdcels shouldn't restrict their already subhuman breathing :owo:

also one sided sleeping is uncomfortable and leads to asymmetries :owo:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Gargantuan
what about birdcels :owo: surely birdcels shouldn't restrict their already subhuman breathing :owo:

also one sided sleeping is uncomfortable and leads to asymmetries :owo:
It's probably a lot harder for them to make that transition since they suffer from air hunger a lot of the time, yeah.
That's why learning a new breathing technique should be their primary goal.

Buteyko and Frolov are good options. But if you also suffer from a deviated septum, for example, merely adopting a new breathing technique isn't going to be enough, sadly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It's probably a lot harder for them to make that transition since they suffer from air hunger a lot of the time, yeah.
That's why learning a new breathing technique should be their primary goal.

Buteyko and Frolov are good options. But if you also suffer from a deviated septum, for example, merely adopting a new breathing technique isn't going to be enough, sadly.
nah my airway is just narrow as fuck :tiny::lul:

• So Sad