Best Procedures For Creating Gonion Width And Angularity

chadintraining

chadintraining

Solstice
Assuming you are already lean not recessed, and have at least decent bigonial width

Which procedures would be best for creating gonion width and angularity. Would it be implants, fillers, or some other type of procedure?

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
Imo, implants for sure. While you can definitely gain some degree of width with certain osteonomies, I think the control and specificity offered by implants has them winning out here.

Fillers should not really be used to replicate bone structure imo, so I would remove it from consideration, personally.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Jaw angle implant are usually the best looking, wraparound are not the best for several reasons. Make sure to also look into material of the implant since you want to avoid silicon for example.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Imo, implants for sure. While you can definitely gain some degree of width with certain osteonomies, I think the control and specificity offered by implants has them winning out here.

Fillers should not really be used to replicate bone structure imo, so I would remove it from consideration, personally.
I only need small changes, so I think that fillers would be better than implants for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33030
I only need small changes, so I think that fillers would be better than implants for that
Sounds like you've already made up your mind then. There are advocates for filler around here, for sure. Just know that they do migrate, and unless managed carefully, will bloat you over time.

filler is best for angulary as its over the masseter and other soft tissue, but long term its questionable due to migration

other than that just gonion implants, dont do any osteonomies

Sounds like you've already made up your mind then. There are advocates for filler around here, for sure. Just know that they do migrate, and unless managed carefully, will bloat you over time.
So dissolve so they don’t bloat me

I think if you need actual width then implants, and filler to create angularity.

As I point out in this thread, most people don't understand the jaw, including some surgeons and implant designers:

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I think if you need actual width then implants, and filler to create angularity.

As I point out in this thread, most people don't understand the jaw, including some surgeons and implant designers:

my jaw width is pretty good for the most part, I just need a little bit more angularity and width in the gonions

I can PM you a pic of me and what I am trying to achieve