Best Products To Get Rid Of Acne

D

Deleted member 18020

Iron
Right now I use salicylic acid for my acne treatment once a day. I usually sleep on my stomach at night with my head against the pillow, although I wash my pillowcase every other day. I usually wash my face once during my shower and once with a washcloth before I go to bed. However, I'm still experiencing acne and even developed an annoying rash on the corner of my mouth. I usually rinse face off with a garden hose after runs to make sure the sweat doesn't clog up my face. What skincare routine should I use in order to get rid of my acne? Do you have any recommended products I could use, or changes I should make to improve my skin?

accutane
benzoyl peroxide

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, Deleted member 2729, hypergamy and 1 other person
tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and hypergamy
Benzoyl peroxide well on oily skin. But it bleaches the crap out of anything dark, including clothes/towels if they come in contact with your face while wet. I got similar results with tretinoin, but that also has better long-term effects on skin renewal.

Accutane

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and needjawsurgery
avoid accutane, use tretinoin/isotretinoin gel
benzoyl peroxide pretty good, just moisturize because it dries your face out

None of the above

Tretinoin + Clyndamicin (Acnatac) completely removed my acne

Differin 0.1

accutane cured my acne in 1 month @ 80mg /day

accutane asap if you have cystic. as in, deep red spots that don't come to a head. these = scars for days. can talk from xp. wish i did accutane at 18, acne has destroyed 13 years of my life and left me with physical and psychological scars. Even when the girl im dating told me the other day I look like a model (i dont, I am just a high tier normie that is tall white and muscular), I refuse to beleive it cus I am so conditioned to looking like a subhuman monster ever since I was 14

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 2729