Best Profession if you want to ascend

EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
extreme suifuel for business, finance, and Computer science degreecels

9BB5C880 5D63 4014 AFB7 361AFDE83D84

if u can read and have an iq of atleast 20 u can clearly see that the best paying jobs are all in medicine.
my own dad is a computer scientist and has to work 4 jobs at the same time just to keep up with his doctor friends who earn 500k USD plus per year.

”just go into finance/ banking/ stocks bro you will become jordan belfort bro“

D55113A4 CDAB 48C3 A7B7 1AEB5D35B8BB

”just go into real estate bro”

”just do computer science bro”

in addition to high salary doctors get 99% job security, in computer science some hindu curry street shitter will steal ur job and write code for less than a dollar an hour
835C29C3 B5DC 448C AF76 281CE238C4F5

this what a foid thinks when u tell her ur job

”im a doctor”
her mind:
355D577C 04C7 408E B474 32871C86F688

”im in computer science”
her mind:
B49B866B 3799 42FA 8566 EE9D81C57417

last but not least for investment banker copers thinking they will look like this:
26902FE7 6B41 47C4 8284 C26F6AFED540

and earn BIG BUCKS

11ED6FEB CE66 4029 B693 02538E4D8917

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Zeta ascended, yukon-cel and 7 others
Owning a small business is also a great route to go down. I know a guy who opened a cafe shop at 25, by 27 he has 200k in the bank. He Is very good at his job and works hard at it, pays attention to detail etc.. But its much more fun to run your own business than study all the time writing essays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Back Alley Boy
But if u do medicine you’ll be like 30 when you finish school

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel, Lolcel and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
But if u do medicine you’ll be like 30 when you finish school
go to a medical school abroad and do it for cheap there

Owning a small business is also a great route to go down. I know a guy who opened a cafe shop at 25, by 27 he has 200k in the bank. He Is very good at his job and works hard at it, pays attention to detail etc.. But its much more fun to run your own business than study all the time writing essays.
other than medicine, owning ur own business is another way ascend , u only hear about the 10% winners u never hear about the other 90% who failed

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4797
American salaries are suicide fuel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
med school is a scam

reminder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2634
other than medicine, owning ur own business is another way ascend , u only hear about the 10% winners u never hear about the other 90% who failed

If you have top 10 percentile IQ and work hard, you should be ok. You always learn from your mistakes, and in the next business do better and better each time. Those 90% that fail are mostly first timers

What are you talking about? You will still end up being 30 because medical schools are meant to take long jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2634
A small reminder:
Chad don't have a job and Stacey buys him his shit

• +1
None of us are even close to looking like meeks jfl hes one of a kind exotic breed stop posting this for us again and again, do u wanna be POOR and UGLY

u will never get into a decent fellowship/hospital placement in the US w a foreign degree jfl - the reason why those specialties are in demand is bc theyre usually the most difficult/competitive which follows down to the education aspect. those salaries are also low as fuck given the work hours/overall stress/time of education associate w medical programs.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
stupid post coming from a future dental student starting next year
graduates (in australia atleast) with the top grades in a commerce degree at a prestigous uni get a 6 salary investment banking job 3 years out of high school (uni degree is 3 years). The salary potential for investment banking increases exponentially as you progress your career, and by the time the doctor graduates you will have bank and the money will keep going up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
u will never get into a decent fellowship/hospital placement in the US w a foreign degree jfl - the reason why those specialties are in demand is bc theyre usually the most difficult/competitive which follows down to the education aspect. those salaries are also low as fuck given the work hours/overall stress/time of education associate w medical programs.
Lmao fk ur self u curry, all the doctors ik have done it abroad and earn big bucks, no matter if they didnit from some shitty indian school abroad, ur too high inhib , every fking doctor in my state who isnt white has done it abroad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lmao fk ur self u curry, all the doctors ik have done it abroad and earn big bucks, no matter if they didnit from some shitty indian school abroad, ur too high inhib , every fking doctor in my state who isnt white has done it abroad

bro ur also curry, jfl at racebait insults

ppl who did it abroad have to go thru certification and retraining before practicing in an american hospital, which requires u to be just as knowledgeable/skilled as ppl who went thru the med school/fellowship system here, no ez route then. no decent hospital wants a graduate from an inferior training system, especially when there are sm competitive applicants from us schools (acceptance rates into residencies are extraordinarily low). i have many members of my intermediate family who r doctors, ur vastly underrating the difficulty and overrating the benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 9090 and BigBoy
in the US its very good but in Europe its very low, this is why the best doctors here live to the US because the salaries
are shit, "but muh free healthcare"

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3828
only thing that matters about a job is how much it pays so you can save up for looksmaxing

• +1
at the end of the day salary is cope if you're looksmaxxing
as long as you make more than average and enough for surgeries you're aight
money really doesn't buy happiness i've seen it first hand, i could've choose medicine but i choose dentistry so I don't have to work as much in the future while having a better work-life balance

• +1
at the end of the day salary is cope if you're looksmaxxing
as long as you make more than average and enough for surgeries you're aight
money really doesn't buy happiness i've seen it first hand, i could've choose medicine but i choose dentistry so I don't have to work as much in the future while having a better work-life balance
tbh I wouldn't rather to be rich & successful and average or even below-average over a giga chad who's a barman

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Idrissmaxxing
tbh I wouldn't rather to be rich & successful and average or even below-average over a giga chad who's a barman
yeah but i would rather be my current PSL with money than my current PSL without money
it is what it is

bro ur also curry, jfl at racebait insults

ppl who did it abroad have to go thru certification and retraining before practicing in an american hospital, which requires u to be just as knowledgeable/skilled as ppl who went thru the med school/fellowship system here, no ez route then. no decent hospital wants a graduate from an inferior training system, especially when there are sm competitive applicants from us schools (acceptance rates into residencies are extraordinarily low). i have many members of my intermediate family who r doctors, ur vastly underrating the difficulty and overrating the benefits.
Im not curry, first of all, and second of all ur spewing immense amount of bullshit. Look at the residency match rate and u will be shocked at the amount of imgs accepted. the USA needs IMGs there are more residency spots than applicants

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Im not curry, first of all, and second of all ur spewing immense amount of bullshit. Look at the residency match rate and u will be shocked at the amount of imgs accepted. the USA needs IMGs there are more residency spots than applicants
Its difficult to get into residencies when youre in an American MD school. Its nightmare level difficulty when you come from out of the country. For example, Caribbean schools are shit on bc most of them cant match into residencies in the U.S

extreme suifuel for business, finance, and Computer science degreecels

View attachment 791582

if u can read and have an iq of atleast 20 u can clearly see that the best paying jobs are all in medicine.
my own dad is a computer scientist and has to work 4 jobs at the same time just to keep up with his doctor friends who earn 500k USD plus per year.

”just go into finance/ banking/ stocks bro you will become jordan belfort bro“

View attachment 791585

”just go into real estate bro”

”just do computer science bro”

in addition to high salary doctors get 99% job security, in computer science some hindu curry street shitter will steal ur job and write code for less than a dollar an hour
View attachment 791586

this what a foid thinks when u tell her ur job

”im a doctor”
her mind:
View attachment 791592
”im in computer science”
her mind:View attachment 791593

last but not least for investment banker copers thinking they will look like this: View attachment 791594
and earn BIG BUCKS

View attachment 791610
Tbh I feel like it's such a parasitic profession. Doctors are a good thing, yes, but this is clearly delusional. Most often they even know less than what is available on the internet, bunch of bluepilled cucks. Can't wait for all of them to be replaced by the machines. There's 0 reason for an actual human to even be performing surgeries and operations, where utmost accuracy and 100% objectiveness is required - the things machines excel at. Esp. in regards to things as fillers, where they inject you with a $100 filler and charge you 1.5k. Complete insanity.

Medical professions have higher mean salaries than corporate jobs but much narrower distribution

So if you're low/middling IQ with high conscientiousness then that is absolutely your best bet, otherwise you can make WAY more than that in other professions

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Medical professions have higher mean salaries than corporate jobs but much narrower distribution

So if you're low/middling IQ with high conscientiousness then that is absolutely your best bet, otherwise you can make WAY more than that in other professions
I cant believe this nigga actually called med students low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, EdwardCullen and HighIQcel

Imagine calling doctors low iq when they are probably the best of society in terms of IQ and not to mention even morality (helping others) instead of trying to sell a product like other jobs

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and HighIQcel