Best races in terms of looks and attractivness?

He is good looking and you are too. Thing is, his anime shit is fucking him over

Lol he is gl im just shit posting.

But I can not stand the gay anime spam, fucking @Zesto 2.0 , I hate anime I fucking hate it

There's too many races to judge off, chechens mog the rest of the world hard

Honestly if I lived in the USA or somewhere like that I love my life. But no I have to be in a chav infested shithole.

JFL. The majority of people in my class are having sex what a bunch of fucking degenerate
It was the same at my school
Foids in our area lose their virginities at 14.

Worst thing is, there is no escape, we cannot move down south because shit is so expensive there.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Kys you consider italian nonwhite piece of shit

This is you:
20190111_180619-jpg.16375

This is an aryan/nordic/white man:
c8b2f5f8e898a77a17b6d8de76b916df.png

Italians =/ white

Most popular Italian instagram model:
-black hair
-dark brows
-olive skin tone

b6ff443ed7a348d22589691793820649.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob
In what world do you mog me, your midface is longer than my house.

Kys aspie weeb faggitttt

Italy is a pathetic shell of country of what if used to be, now it’s full of pathetic manlets

"midface longer than my house" rofl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
If males:
1. White
2. Black
3. Asian
99. Indian

If females:
1. White
2. Asian
3. Black
99. Indian
@shitskincurry

The white race of course, that is why I am European, and that's why I have baby blues. Cannot post images rn for some reason, probably because I've used up all the data on my phone.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
This is you:
20190111_180619-jpg.16375

This is an aryan/nordic/white man:
c8b2f5f8e898a77a17b6d8de76b916df.png

@AncapFAG mogs him on this pic tbh. Brett maverick looks gay i mog him too. Ancap looks like a model on this pic no joke.

@AncapFAG mogs him on this pic tbh. Brett maverick looks gay i mog him too. Ancap looks like a model on this pic no joke.

JFL Bret mogs everyone in this forum tbh, your delusional if you think you mog him

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
JFL Bret mogs everyone in this forum tbh, your delusional if you think you mog him
Barret is kinda chubby now and looks wierd bc of it

Tbh i don't like his look at all i think he's overrated. I think you mog him too.

• +1
If males:
1. White
2. Black
3. Asian
99. Indian

If females:
1. White
2. Asian
3. Black
99. Indian
@shitskincurry

Kinda disagree

For men , curry is a death sentence

For women ?
Depends. Priyanka , A Rai and S Sen won miss world . Desi chicks are way hotter compared to Desi incel men

Ancap is a psl 4.2
3c7a70e47915361a771e91846fad6ada.png

Brett is a psl 7. Don't know what you are talking about tbh

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dogtown
Ancap is a psl 4.2
3c7a70e47915361a771e91846fad6ada.png

Brett is a psl 7. Don't know what you are talking about tbh
Looks like a blonde overgrown little boy tbh. Looks below average or average to me. 3.5-4PSL

In what world are asians better than blacks and Arabs jfl

Northern California . Asian techies are young attractive multimillionaire slayers of top blonde Stacy Pussy

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Looks like a blonde overgrown little boy tbh. Looks below average or average to me. 3.5-4PSL
If Brett is PSL 4 then you and everyone here is PSL 1 jfl, he’s a 7 facially aka chad

• +1

Your delusional
If Brett is PSL 4 then you and everyone here is PSL 1 jfl, he’s a 7 facially aka chad

Wtf is this retardcel thinking .

• +1
There should be a law where only good looking people can reproduce, this is the only way to possibly eliminate incels even then it might not work :lul:

I agree . Like us or our dads should have been castrated before he could come in my moms Pussy . Their balls should be fed to cats at age 13. Same with us . We R a shit pile of genetics

• +1
Life fuel for mulatto muttcels like me :feelsgood:

• +1
I agree . Like us or our dads should have been castrated before he could come in my moms Pussy . Their balls should be fed to cats at age 13. Same with us . We R a shit pile of genetics
It amazes me how bad some people’s genetics are compared to others, how the fuck does it even happen tbh, some people have everything and some literally nothing in terms of looks jfl

• +1
Cope. Brett looks like an overgrown little boy. He needs to have a more narrow frame, be less tall and have less muscles to not look like someone cut of a little boys head and put it on a masculine mans body.

Cope. Brett looks like an overgrown little boy. He needs to have a more narrow frame, be less tall and have less muscles to not look like someone cut of a little boys head and put it on a masculine mans body.

Please rope, don’t want your low iq genetics to be spread

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Final82
E0AFF78A F228 403D 8362 0480377CEEB2
Overgrown little boy :exited::exited: he’s a perfect mix of feminine and masculine features jfl at this cope

• +1
It amazes me how bad some people’s genetics are compared to others, how the fuck does it even happen tbh, some people have everything and some literally nothing in terms of looks jfl

Yessir . The fucked up curry mom and cuck dad = fag like me . I hate my life tbh

Trust me my IQ is really high and i realise this situation better than all of you. You see my avatar? It displays a chess pawn as i am one of the best chess players there are. I have won tournaments in as young of an age as 12.

• +1
Trust me my IQ is really high and i realise this situation better than all of you. You see my avatar? It displays a chess pawn as i am one of the best chess players there are. I have won tournaments in as young of an age as 12.

JFL if you think your high iq while saying shit like you mog Bret Maverick plz rope

I agree 100 p . Rope or get castrated and throw those balls in Atlantic Ocean for sharks to feed . That way , you don’t pass on those shitty cuck genes like my dad did - cuming As a sad cuck in my moms dry Pussy and seeding her With an ugly son-let like me .

I am never going to have my own seeds in any Pussy to breed . Period . My ugly DNA deserves to be burnt and buried extinct

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dogtown
Yessir . The fucked up curry mom and cuck dad = fag like me . I hate my life tbh
Same man just gotta do our best to looksmax and see where shit goes, maybe one day we will be reborn as a chad and get what we deserve :feelscry:

• +1
Same man just gotta do our best to looksmax and see where shit goes, maybe one day we will be reborn as a chad and get what we deserve :feelscry:

Yeah but it’s over for us in cuck incel life

• +1
I agree 100 p . Rope or get castrated and throw those balls in Atlantic Ocean for sharks to feed . That way , you don’t pass on those shitty cuck genes like my dad did - cuming As a sad cuck in my moms dry Pussy and seeding her With an ugly son-let like me .

I am never going to have my own seeds in any Pussy to breed . Period . My ugly DNA deserves to be burnt and buried extinct
You never know how your offsprings will look. Many attractive people have only mediocre looking parents and many attractive parents give birth to ugly kids.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back