Best rap music

fvolkek

fvolkek

Master
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Posts
1,534
Reputation
1,826
i always steered away from rap and my whole music taste is rock, electronica, jazz /mu/ & RYM-like stuff and I thought I was better than everybody else.

Ever since I started listening to rap my life became better unironically. Depressing music conditions your mind to be a certain way. Rap made me lowkey happier in my base state.

There has to be a study for that

Anyway I've been listening to the usual shit, cause I'm new at this, but I love kanye (yes, everything, even the most popular songs because I just found out about them these last few years), Jay Z, Nas, Biggie, Kendrick, etc. I like some french rap like Cut Killer or those featured in La Haine film.

I like when it's confident and music to grind to. As corny as it sounds. Like music to blast in my car speakers while going to work. It hypes me up and its good for me. As opposed to when I was listening to Lou Reed cuck type music 24/7. As thanatos as it gets.

Anyway niggas tell me best rap music, best artists, albums, songs, whatever niggas. I want to be hyped up.
 
Last edited:
Some of the things u take for granted I don't know them. Like most hits I never lsitened to them even once.

I didn't know Runaway, for example. I didn't know Money Trees. Nothing. I'm starting from almost 0. I know most of the lore but that's it.

It's a blue ocean for me
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
43
mangotimer
mangotimer
jj2w
Replies
6
Views
57
santahaisex
santahaisex
V3xo
Replies
2
Views
27
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
M
Replies
1
Views
38
Gentinator9000
Gentinator9000
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
43
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top