Best realistic way of monetizing/leveraging looks without fame?

R

Rotter

Iron
Which jobs that aren't fame based reward looks and charisma the most? Could a chad face bartender make relatively decent easy money. How much of a halo would it be for a salesman? A corporation with as many women as possible? If you had a 1/1000 face and no qualifications what would you do?

How hard/luck based would it take to become an Actor, Youtuber, Model etc

Last edited:
I would travel around the world and use the houses of attractive women so that I don't have to pay for a hotel. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67767
Salesman is the first thing that came to my mind.

You pretty much answered your own question.

As for going into a field dominated by women... Idk man you're looking at nursing and early childhood learning.

My guess is that you're probably not into that line of work, are you?

You could also consider being a gigolo. It really does pay well if you have no competition but you'd have to cunnilingus dirty old roasties.

Salesman is the first thing that came to my mind.

You pretty much answered your own question.

As for going into a field dominated by women... Idk man you're looking at nursing and early childhood learning.

My guess is that you're probably not into that line of work, are you?

You could also consider being a gigolo. It really does pay well if you have no competition but you'd have to cunnilingus dirty old roasties.
Not women dominated industries, just wokeslop corporations where you could wrangle a few promotions or favourable deals

wokeslop corporations where you could wrangle a few promotions or favourable deals
As a man? Get real.

No matter how good looking you are, you will still have to work for it.

You think there won't be a whole flock of other Chads there fighting for that "free lunch"?

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing