BEST RHINOPLASTY SURGEONS AROUND THE WORLD THREAD

Floyd

Floyd

Iron
We aren't talking about the Surgeon who fixed your cousins indented-maxilla nose, post names of surgeons you've researched & discuss below

WORLD (Or country) RENOWNED SURGEONS ONLY!!!

In my opinion one of the best surgeons out right now would be Dr.Ahmet from Turkey as he has been discussed on this forum before. He done a very good job at sculpting masculine noses for males and feminine noses for females. He is also well at keeping your facial harmony and make your striking features stand out.

Another good surgeon would be Sureyya Seneldir also from Turkey who is very well known throughout the country for his work and that his prices don't come cheap. These two surgeons right now are probably competing to be at the top of the Rhinoplasty industry.

One of the countries where rhinoplasty surgeries are performed most frequently is Turkey. Especially Istanbul which by the locals is also called the “Capital City of Rhinoplasty” in this regard. Rhinoplasty surgeries are performed in more than 400 hospitals and 3-4 times as many clinics and surgical teams.

LMK what yall think :feelsthink:

I'll post their achievements & socials below.:feelswhere:

Dr.Ahmet: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.ahmetalp/
Dr.Seneldir Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rhinoplastyschool/

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.15.21 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.15.21 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.16.37 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.16.37 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.17.02 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.17.02 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.17.09 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.17.09 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.17.14 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.17.14 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.17.44 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.17.44 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: xeqri, DrkNormie, John Cracovizk and 1 other person
good rhino thread👍

• Love it
Reactions: Floyd
Very informative thread, bump.

Controversial but you can afford to be cheap with rhino surgeons especially with minimally invasive/uncomplicated prosedures as most of them are

We aren't talking about the Surgeon who fixed your cousins indented-maxilla nose, post names of surgeons you've researched & discuss below

In my opinion one of the best surgeons out right now would be Dr.Ahmet from Turkey as he has been discussed on this forum before. He done a very good job at sculpting masculine noses for males and feminine noses for females. He is also well at keeping your facial harmony and make your striking features stand out.

Another good surgeon would be Sureyya Seneldir also from Turkey who is very well known throughout the country for his work and that his prices don't come cheap. These two surgeons right now are probably competing to be at the top of the Rhinoplasty industry.

One of the countries where rhinoplasty surgeries are performed most frequently is Turkey. Especially Istanbul which by the locals is also called the “Capital City of Rhinoplasty” in this regard. Rhinoplasty surgeries are performed in more than 400 hospitals and 3-4 times as many clinics and surgical teams.

Honestly, looking at the way Dr. Ahmet does his work on particularly ethnic noses is astonishing, it doesn't feel too white-washed but still looks extremely well-done. Definitely deserves to be renowned the way he is.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin
greycels carrying the forum again,good thRead

• +1
Reactions: taylorswiftfanx and Floyd
Controversial but you can afford to be cheap with rhino surgeons especially with minimally invasive/uncomplicated prosedures as most of them are
You're right about this, you can def get good quality procedures for an affordable cheap price

However if I had the means to ball out and get the best rhinoplasty surgeon out there then fuck it i'm boutta get this CHAD nose all day :feelshehe:

Honestly, looking at the way Dr. Ahmet does his work on particularly ethnic noses is astonishing, it doesn't feel too white-washed but still looks extremely well-done. Definitely deserves to be renowned the way he is.
For real bro, in America they go by such crazy standards that it doesn't go well with how well ur nose looks ethnically. If you aren't a 100% pure bred caucasian from the regions of the Caucasus Mountains. This dude gonna work magic on your inbred nose, i'm boutta get mine done by him this summer hopefully

Definitely going with Ahmet this summer. It’s annoying cause even though I’m white I’ve low-key got a black or ethnic bulbous nose and i don’t really trust uk or us surgeons with it

• +1

This is a need brother cheers

• +1
Definitely going with Ahmet this summer. It’s annoying cause even though I’m white I’ve low-key got a black or ethnic bulbous nose and i don’t really trust uk or us surgeons with it
This is a good decision, Ahmet works with plenty of ethnic noses which means he's an expert at forming bulbous noses into nice sculpted noses which is face fitting with overall better harmonization.

I'm also not tryna just hype this guy up because any experienced surgeon can do that. However Ahmet specializes in Rhinoplasty which means he ONLY preforms this one specific type of plastic surgery and he's up to date with all the new procedures etc. If you go on his instagram this dude is doing this shit back to, back to, back, like you can tell he's tryna stack his bread up while showing off amazing results.

9/10 I'm also going to him this summer, boutta mog alongside Chad's :feelshah: