Best Rhinoplasty surgeons in the world

thisisasupersaiyan

thisisasupersaiyan

Iron
We know the usual suspects when it comes to other procedures like eyes and jaw, but finding a definitive list of the best rhinoplasty surgeons seems impossible. A lot of the big names tossed around are usually overhyped nose job factories from Beverly Hills with underwhelming results on men. Dr. Suleyman Tas is often talked about here and he does have some absolutely mogger results but is the best male rhinoplasty surgeon really in Turkey?

In other words, who mogs when it comes to male rhinoplasty?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, zeke714 and sandcelmuttcel
don yoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
Check some Iran surgeons

Bump. I need to know as well.

Nose is cope

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Bump. I need new nose.

I heard dr ghavami in beverly hills is good

mustafa ali yanik has insane results on his instagram.

but I've heard that he has botched a fair few people and has a team working to take down negative reviews so unsure if worth the risk

Dr. Suleyman Tas' before & after results seem the most natural, but all of his clients are fucking females...

• +1
What do you guys think about this surgeon?
@zeke714 @lilhorizontal32

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I believe that Dr. Suleyman tas is one of the best skilled surgeons in the world. But I personally dont think that the way he does male noses are ideal, they are a bit to feminine looking imo. its not that its bad looking, its just that its not ideal. they should be more straight. he makes the noses a little bit upturned.

but still how all of his results are great. I havent seen one result which I would consider bad.

This is how a male nose should look like after surgery. its done by dr mehmet emre dinc.
short but straight and NOT upturned. really op tier result. it was done by Prof. Dr. Mehmet Emre Dinc

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, underdog and lilhorizontal32
Dr. Suleyman Tas' before & after results seem the most natural, but all of his clients are fucking females...
Cuz rhino on female can make miraclez but he got a lot of male patients just scroll much more

• +1
I believe that Dr. Suleyman tas is one of the best skilled surgeons in the world. But I personally dont think that the way he does male noses are ideal, they are a bit to feminine looking imo. its not that its bad looking, its just that its not ideal. they should be more straight. he makes the noses a little bit upturned.

but still how all of his results are great. I havent seen one result which I would consider bad.

View attachment 1151167
View attachment 1151169
View attachment 1151173
View attachment 1151178
View attachment 1151187
This is how a male nose should look like after surgery. its done by dr mehmet emre dinc.
short but straight and NOT upturned. really op tier result. it was done by Prof. Dr. Mehmet Emre Dinc
View attachment 1151163
Seems to be mogger results by Dr Dinc. However would need to see the frontal as well before concluding anything

What do you guys think about this surgeon?
@zeke714 @lilhorizontal32
He’s good tbh

but dr mustafa Ali yanik has great results on his instagram but after doing a little bit of digging turns out that he’s botched a fair few cases and has a team to take down negative reviews

so if you can’t find much dirt on him he might be worth considering

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
He’s good tbh

but dr mustafa Ali yanik has great results on his instagram but after doing a little bit of digging turns out that he’s botched a fair few cases and has a team to take down negative reviews

so if you can’t find much dirt on him he might be worth considering
Yeah also this guy is in Iran I can drive there from where I am. Also he speaks azeri which is a plus too jfl

• Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Yeah also this guy is in Iran I can drive there from where I am. Also he speaks azeri which is a plus too jfl
Search hard online for any negative reviews. Real self and reddit would be a good place to start

If you can’t find any/many schedule a consult to see what he’s like irl

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Dr. Kanodia - Bella Hadid's surgeon

Need some ressources on cheap Turkish surgeons