Best roids to take at 20

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
ive already gymcelled for like a year but i feel im still lacking some fullness , what roids do you guys suggest that dont fuck your hair

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
ive already gymcelled for like a year but i feel im still lacking some fullness , what roids do you guys suggest that dont fuck your hair

That depends on your genetic predispositions to things like hair loss. Because you asked for "best roids to take at 20", it's very clear that you don't know much about them, especially the risks involved. @jefferson is a current user, and hopefully educate you on the topic

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Go to r/steroids on reddit. Do you genetically have male pattern balding? If not then no need to worry. If you do then stay away from all dht derived steroids and dbol and tren.

A good beginner cycle that will give good mass gains without significant side effects (if you do your research and control your estrogen levels) is 500mg/wk of testosterone enanthate for 15 weeks. Or you could use deca durabolin which is even gentler on hairloss then testosterone and is a more powerful steroid. You'll still wanna take some testosterone with the deca. One bad thing about deca is that most people get erectile dysfunction from it if they take too much of it relative to the amount of testosterone they are taking.

Last edited:
future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
i dont think i have male pattern balding, my dad is 55 and still has all his hair, i have 7 uncles that are over 40 and they still all have their hair except from one, im not tryna go ham or anything, just a good boost is enough

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
i dont think i have male pattern balding, my dad is 55 and still has all his hair, i have 7 uncles that are over 40 and they still all have their hair except from one, im not tryna go ham or anything, just a good boost is enough

I know what you're talking about, because I've had this question before. You're thinking "what if I only inject a really small amount of Testosterone." Here's the problem though. The moment you start doing that, even in small dosages, your body is going to stop creating its own Test. If you stop creating your own test, not injecting enough will actually lead to LOWER test than you had before. So while only using a little gear sounds like a good idea, it actually fucks you over pretty bad.
There's no small pill you can take, or little thing you can do for the rest of your life. Gear costs money, and can have some pretty nasty side effects. It's like chain smoking to some regard.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Go to r/steroids on reddit. Do you genetically have male pattern balding? If not then no need to worry. If you do then stay away from all dht derived steroids and dbol and tren.

A good beginner cycle that will give good mass gains without significant side effects (if you do your research and control your estrogen levels) is 500mg/wk of testosterone enanthate for 15 weeks. Or you could use deca durabolin which is even gentler on hairloss then testosterone and is a more powerful steroid. You'll still wanna take some testosterone with the deca. One bad thing about deca is that most people get erectile dysfunction from it if they take too much of it relative to the amount of testosterone they are taking.

Just remember to take cabergoline.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
I know what you're talking about, because I've had this question before. You're thinking "what if I only inject a really small amount of Testosterone." Here's the problem though. The moment you start doing that, even in small dosages, your body is going to stop creating its own Test. If you stop creating your own test, not injecting enough will actually lead to LOWER test than you had before. So while only using a little gear sounds like a good idea, it actually fucks you over pretty bad.
There's no small pill you can take, or little thing you can do for the rest of your life. Gear costs money, and can have some pretty nasty side effects. It's like chain smoking to some regard.
i see, thanks for your advice, i think ill just stay natty until i cant get anymore gains and then just workout to maintain what i have

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
but if you leave the test, you'll eventually begin producing T naturally, wouldn't you?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
but if you leave the test, you'll eventually begin producing T naturally, wouldn't you?
Yes, but not always, your balls might not come back to life. If that's the case you will have to bring them back to life manually with novaldex/clomid.

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor

Eventually being the key word. Post Cycle Therapy can help mitigate the side effects, speed up the process to recovery, but there's no telling how long it may take for someone to bring their endocrine system back to normal, if it's possible at all.

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze
Tbh I think I'm gonna roid despite my Mpb. I'ts all gonna come off at some point, so might as well start wearing a hair system now rather than later.