Best serums or oils for eyelash growth

do u just put it on your eyelashes?

is it permanent?

I assume you’re talking from experience
yeah, its permanent. my lower lashes werent there a couiple months ago. well they were but they were mad short. castor oil helped them grow alot

do u just put it on your eyelashes?

is it permanent?

I assume you’re talking from experience
If you stop using it the results will go within two weeks. Castor oil is shit, the only thing it does is darken the lashes to give the illusion that they are longer and thicker.

If you stop using it the results will go within two weeks. Castor oil is shit, the only thing it does is darken the lashes to give the illusion that they are longer and thicker.
idk what ur on abt, castor oil kept my lashes. also eyelash pulling helped a little

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
but yeah obvi it will go away little by little but, not asap. just be consistent

• +1
What's eyelash pulling
basically, u gently pull ur eyelashes. not hard at all, if ur eyelashes like to go straight up and not look as down as they should. slightly pulling. and if u pull them hard, they grow back faster and most likely longer. look it up

• +1
Results from eyeLash pulling + castor oil
Before:
IMG 6230

IMG 6228

After:
Obviously not a big difference but it definitely does help