• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member
1. Prone bone

2. Prone bone

3. Prone bone

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and AscendingHero
I enjoy missionary, no cap, I like kissing so I can kiss while plowing it's great.
If I need to cum, doggystyle, grab her thighs/ass in the spot as if you would draw a gun from her hips (autists will appreciate).
To make her cum, cowgirl, either play with the tits, grab a handful of ass (now the ass proper), let her do the work for a while, get hey rhythm, because girls are lazy and will soon drop onto you, that's when you power thrust glute bridges. Makes them cum everytime.
"Why would you care if the bitch cums?"
So you can fuck her again, dummy, also she will run her mouth to her friends that you're amazing in bed and they will get curious too.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PubertyMaxxer
I enjoy missionary, no cap, I like kissing so I can kiss while plowing it's great.
If I need to cum, doggystyle, grab her thighs/ass in the spot as if you would draw a gun from her hips (autists will appreciate).
To make her cum, cowgirl, either play with the tits, grab a handful of ass (now the ass proper), let her do the work for a while, get hey rhythm, because girls are lazy and will soon drop onto you, that's when you power thrust glute bridges. Makes them cum everytime.
So you can fuck her again, dummy, also she will run her mouth to her friends that you're amazing in bed and they will get curious too.
Legit

I'll incorporate 69, missionary, cowgirl, doggystyle in that order with the modifications

missionary and doggy.
for some reason i lose my erection a bit when i lay down so cowgirl is not really good:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Fear and PubertyMaxxer
Don’t worry about it

All cope, just be dimorphic, (preferably gl or even better chad) with a thick long member. Most secs hacks are cope, or at least waste of time. Do you think slayers like him have to do all this bullshit?

@Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
When she lies lifeless in a casket and u can do whatever u want without her charging u for rape

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fgsfds

So you can fuck her again, dummy, also she will run her mouth to her friends that you're amazing in bed and they wi
missionary and doggy.
for some reason i lose my erection a bit when i lay down so cowgirl is not really good:feelsgood:
Doggystyle

What else?

ll get curious too.
How does sex feel like and how does these positions feel? (perma virgin question but im asking for the closeted redditors who will view this thread)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and .👽.
How does sex feel like and how does these positions feel? (perma virgin question but im asking for the closeted redditors who will view this thread)
idk I'm virgin myself 40yo

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
You on bottom and me on top

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
This forum should be 18+