Best shampoo/hair routine?

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
Please don’t come at me with the “but muh no poo” bs, I naturally have a more oily scalp leading to dandruff build up which I need to combat somehow.

I usually will shampoo around 2-3 times per week if not less, but sometimes I notice frizziness or thin looking hair. I am wondering if there are other ways to combat dandruff or if I need some gay dandruff shampoo?

Please don’t come at me with the “but muh no poo” bs, I naturally have a more oily scalp leading to dandruff build up which I need to combat somehow.

I usually will shampoo around 2-3 times per week if not less, but sometimes I notice frizziness or thin looking hair. I am wondering if there are other ways to combat dandruff or if I need some gay dandruff shampoo?
i use native shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair look sexy asf

that or mumbai toilet shitwater :love:

I havent shampooed in a month and my hair has never felt softer and healthier. Ive never had issues with an oily scalp, so if you really need to shampoo, make sure there are no harsh parabens or sulfates. If your dandruff is bad, buy a shampoo that fights it.

Nothing gay about it. Youre doing it for women.

Then, buy a HIGH quality conditioner (you might need to buy a female branded one) with no harsh chemicals. Leave it in for 2-3 mins in the shower, then rinse.

Shampoo frequency depends on your hair greasiness (keep doing 2-3x a week if it works)

Condition every day.

• +1
Reactions: xorslayer
But i seriously want you to consider no poo once ur dandruff is sorted out. My hair has gone from pin straight and lifeless to soft, luscious, slightly wavy hair.

I also have mid length hair with a 60/40 flow. If you hair isn't long enough you might not see much difference between poo/no poo

• +1
Reactions: xorslayer
But i seriously want you to consider no poo once ur dandruff is sorted out. My hair has gone from pin straight and lifeless to soft, luscious, slightly wavy hair.

I also have mid length hair with a 60/40 flow. If you hair isn't long enough you might not see much difference between poo/no poo
Interesting and thanks, I really appreciate the helpful advice. I think I’ll get a nice conditioner for sure, I have no problem with getting women’s products if it means higher quality results, any recommendations?

• Love it
Reactions: Oxygen
any recommendations?
NATIVE has a good reputation but ive never tried it. Native is also extremely NT so youd feel good using it :lul:

You could also just use some random brand that doesnt have parabens/sulfates on amazon

Dont overthink it