Best shoes for height? (Normal Shoes)

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
Like don't say sum retarded ass shoe that will add 3-4 inches, i'm talking abt a normal shoe that will get me 1-2 inches. I wear dunks, and they give me like .5 inches, making me 5'8.5 so im fucking cooked and need to be at least 5'10, everyone in my grade heightmogs me basically, so any other suggestions? And how much does an airforce 1 add?

Air Force ones

• +1
Reactions: zan and GabachoCopium

Like don't say sum retarded ass shoe that will add 3-4 inches, i'm talking abt a normal shoe that will get me 1-2 inches. I wear dunks, and they give me like .5 inches, making me 5'8.5 so im fucking cooked and need to be at least 5'10, everyone in my grade heightmogs me basically, so any other suggestions? And how much does an airforce 1 add?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Don't wear this kind of shoes

Alexander McQueen, Air Force, air max, any chunky designer shoe

af1s give 1.5 inches
could wear converse or vans knu skool
also a lot of new balances give 1-2 inches