Best sneakers/casual shoes for heightfrauding that come in a size 13 double wide (or even 14 wide?)

D

DaddyLongLegs

Iron
Exactly what the title says. Getting tired of shoe lifting inserts that often don’t properly fit the shoe or foot. What are some comfortable height frauding shoes for guys with big feet

First choice is 13 double wide second choice is 14 wide.

Don’t recommend 13.5 wide unless you know the brand runs larger

Air force ones Vapor maxes and Nike air max

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I just did a walk with lifs and jesus christ it was really painful to walk with them

I put insoles in air max 97

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
stop frauding height, whether its irl or online; you'll become more suicidal

stop frauding height, whether its irl or online; you'll become more suicidal
How so?
Actually, u partly right. its easier to rope in shoe lifts since it helps u reach a ceiling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, DaddyLongLegs and iblamezero
How so?
Actually, u partly right. its easier to rope in shoe lifts since it helps u reach a ceiling
I've frauded height online, lots of women wanted me simply because of it, but i couldnt slay cuz I frauded 6'4.

Fraud irl and it's even worse, you'll like it at first but eventually you'll hate how people only want u for height & wouldnt give u this attention if it wasn't for ur lifts.

Every cm matters! Just buy insoles and you will increase 2 psl!
this isn't even satire studies have found for every inch a man gains before 6ft his romantic opportunities increase exponentially

• +1
Reactions: darwizzy27
Niggas be shaming women for makeupfrauding
only to heightfraud
:lul:
lol I’ve seen this, hypercritical.

Tbh I quite like women who like dolling themselves up in subtle makeup, feminine dresses, hairstyles, short heels etc. I’ve always noticed the cute girls who were highly feminine did this the most and I like that.

Now it’s a whole different story if she has to wear makeup everyday / doesn’t like even showing herself without makeup or cakes that crap on so heavily that she looks like a different person or a clown

Air force ones Vapor maxes and Nike air max
idk if I’m being retarded but when I search through Nike’s “wide” and “extra wide” selections I don’t see any of these options. (Also I heard AF1 run kinda small)

shoes Squeezing girths feet can cause pain I already have a kinda crappy gait. Yeah I guess I could by 15 but I’d rather the shoes not be too long either

this isn't even satire studies have found for every inch a man gains before 6ft his romantic opportunities increase exponentially
Ive heard the same

I don’t have research articles but I was watching ChrisWilliamson’s episode with MackenMurphy and he was sharing the outcome of several research data sets (ex: women’s stated preferences, speed dating outcomes, dating app filters, dating app swiping/matches, online ad responses…) and apparently it was a rather consistent finding that every inch you gain increases the amount of women willing to consider you by a high magnitude until you reach 6’1”.

Beyond that it tapers off, where an each extra inch only yields minor extra benefit. Apparently 6’3”-6’5” is the sweet spot where men are at peak desirability and none of these heights can be deemed more beneficial than each other. Beyond 6’5” desirability starts to go down slightly with each inch.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and iblamezero
I've frauded height online, lots of women wanted me simply because of it, but i couldnt slay cuz I frauded 6'4.

Fraud irl and it's even worse, you'll like it at first but eventually you'll hate how people only want u for height & wouldnt give u this attention if it wasn't for ur lifts.
idc i want bang bad bitches. I left my morals once i banged few chicks just by lying

Ive heard the same

I don’t have research articles but I was watching ChrisWilliamson’s episode with MackenMurphy and he was sharing the outcome of several research data sets (ex: women’s stated preferences, speed dating outcomes, dating app filters, dating app swiping/matches, online ad responses…) and apparently it was a rather consistent finding that every inch you gain increases the amount of women willing to consider you by a high magnitude until you reach 6’1”.

Beyond that it tapers off, where an each extra inch only yields minor extra benefit. Apparently 6’3”-6’5” is the sweet spot where men are at peak desirability and none of these heights can be deemed more beneficial than each other. Beyond 6’5” desirability starts to go down slightly with each inch.
Macken Murphy also stated that "being basketball tall is still better than being 5'10."

This means the graph is not a bell-curve, meaning after the peak the romantic opportunity may drop slightly but it is still higher than the shorter heights.

If the growth was, say, 60% per inch until 6'1-6'3, the drop would be like 2%.

Bruh, it's impossible to answer this because every shoe will feel differently with a certain insert.

Best thing to do is go to a shop near you, pick a bunch of shoes and try them on WITH the inserts. That's the only way to know if its comfy and looks good.

That's literally what i do. If you dont like people to see you doing this go inside a changing room

Bruh, it's impossible to answer this because every shoe will feel differently with a certain insert.

Best thing to do is go to a shop near you, pick a bunch of shoes and try them on WITH the inserts. That's the only way to know if its comfy and looks good.

That's literally what i do. If you dont like people to see you doing this go inside a changing room
I could be wrong (obviously) but I doubt people are even gonna be paying attention to what I’m doing with the shoes. Like who stares at someone’s every move in shoe shop lol

if u can't get a wife now u can't get a wife later; focus on what's most important boyo
this
And the best women are commitment/marriage-minded at younger ages. Yes you can moneymaxx later in life and get a younger woman now but if she isn’t genuinely very attracted to you more than men her own age and doesn’t sincerely like/love you, then by leading with money you’re more likely to end up attracting a great actress who would immediately leave you if you lost a significant amount of your money/status or just divorce you before all that happens

Air Max Plus give 4cm height boost + you can still wear height insoles