Best Softmaxxes Ranked (My Opinion)

OverForYou

OverForYou

Iron
1. Leanmaxxing: Getting to 10-12% bodyfat is one of the only things that can ascend people without surgery. There are many examples of this on this website and In real life, there are videos of transformations on Youtube, even normies know about this. If you're above 10-12% bodyfat, you could potentially have sharp cheekbones and a jawline hidden under layers of fat.

2. Shoe lifts: Pretty self explanatory, adds 2-3 inches of height, perfect for slaying. If foids can fraud with makeup, you can fraud with lifts

3. Beardmaxxing: There are some people out there with great eye areas, skin, midface, but are completely fucked by a terrible lower third. In these cases, minoxydil can save you. If you have a shit eye area or midface or balding it's over.

4. Gymcelling: adds points if not subhuman, if you're subhuman it's useless.

5. Skin care

6. Hair cuts and eyebrow grooming

7. Fashion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, bishounen0bladee, BoredPrince and 5 others
go make a friend and tell them ur opinions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Fiqh and forevermirin
This is a looksmaxxing forum, I'm giving looksmaxxing advice. I have no reputation so I prefaced with (In my opinion)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishounen0bladee, grimy, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
This is a looksmaxxing forum, I'm giving looksmaxxing advice. I have no reputation so I prefaced with (In my opinion)
even retards know thos much

even retards know thos much
Yeah but the ranking Is what I'm contributing, some people *think mewing or chewing is the most important or gymcelling comes before leanmaxxing.

I have no friends, that's why I'm rotting here. Come on man just let me join you guys, I've been blackpilled my whole god damn life, I don't belong anywhere else.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: king_bandon and AsGoodAsItGets
Yeah but the ranking Is what I'm contributing, some people *think mewing or chewing is the most important or gymcelling comes before leanmaxxing.
show ignored content

B22470EA 3512 4101 AC1F B5E858128362
I’ll just shitpost this pic again

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and forevermirin
yeah but leanmaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and stpzkmpfwg
Don’t argue with a nigga with a troll pfp. He probably plays Minecraft

Face could appear more bloated if you are boneless tho even at sub 12% bf
Yeah It won't work for everyone. But I'd say most people can Increase their looks marginally by dropping down to 10 percent or below. A few can ascend and change their looks completely.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
8. Hair system

9. Tan (Melanotan or Fake)

10. Tinted BB cream with Blush for red undertones

11. Brow / lash tint

12. Lip filler

13. Teeth straightening / whitening

14. Chewing

• +1
Reactions: OverForYou
I have no idea but beard descend me hard, don't know why.

I have it bro, shiit lower third ..
Idk then maybe you should beardmaxx, but if that's you in your AVI you don't look recessed to me.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
I will add tanning for the UK and maybe other countries.

It really brings a gymcelled body up a level.

Use melanotan and very very infrequent sun beds to protect your skin as much as possible. You want to use melanotan so you need very small doses of UV to achieve a tan, and photo aging will be negligible.

• +1
2. Shoe lifts: Pretty self explanatory, adds 2-3 inches of height, perfect for slaying. If foids can fraud with makeup, you can fraud with lifts
They already fraud their height by wearing heels.

My sister is going on vacation and is only packing tall shoes and heels

• +1