SR9009
ipamorelin

do yall have any suggestions,tips?

Tagging high iq users: @maarda @NZb6Air @RealSurgerymax @Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: maarda, NZb6Air and wsada
Solution
NZb6Air
Nothing else? please give me some serious advice and dont treat me as a kid please jfl
I'm not treating u as a kid lol, i just know that at 16 it's over for ur face and it's too early for roids cause of lack of knowledgeetc ,
you have to start preparing for when u're older just focus on this
good diet, good sleep, good training, practice makeup, buy lifts
and acquiring knowledge
Caging at the fact you are getting none of that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GerbertJohnson, wastedspermcel, aids and 1 other person
i am thinking about getting:
test-e
aromasin (low dose)
anavar
SR9009
ipamorelin

Mk677 i started using 20mg daily 2 days ago already feel the benefits better sleep and shi raises hgh

• +1
Reactions: salt.hater, halloweed and menas
test-e
aromasin (low dose)
anavar
SR9009
ipamorelin

what's your goal

Caging at the fact you are getting none of that
this is all easily sourcable and cheap lol

• +1
Reactions: N1666, menas, maarda and 1 other person
don't take anything then lol, unless you can prove it or show a good enough theory
why doesn't test on puberty affect your face, bonemass,frame ,dimorphism ?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Bro please research whatever compounds you’re trying to take for your own health.
You are right but i still dont get the point lmao does it not help with pubertymax ? :feelswah: low iq problems

test affects bone mass via bone density not bone length
Yeah i get the point , wont bone density still increase dimorphism, and how can i increase bone lenght, what would you recommend in general without hardmaxxing since i am 16

• +1
Nothing else? please give me some serious advice and dont treat me as a kid please jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
I'm not treating u as a kid lol, i just know that at 16 it's over for ur face and it's too early for roids cause of lack of knowledgeetc ,
and acquiring knowledge

• +1
Reactions: TitusA and menas
Solution

and acquiring knowledge
yeah i know i lack knowledge i am trying to acquire some but please just help me out and also i am going to visit an orthodontist do you have any suggestions, what should i ask for ?

whats your dc tag would be easier to communicate yk

• +1
could take a look at this thread, may be useful

• Love it
Reactions: menas
test-e
aromasin (low dose)
anavar
SR9009
ipamorelin

Wate of money and will likely fk urself up. I literally read for 100 hours before doing my first cycle at 19 just start reading and roid in late puberty for the facial changes. Ipamorelin is garbage does nothing used it. Anavar will fuck ur cholesterol up along with crashing ur estrogen. Also u will feel like crap with crashed estro. Test will not increase ur max height it will jut increase speed of puberty.

• +1
Wate of money and will likely fk urself up. I literally read for 100 hours before doing my first cycle at 19 just start reading and roid in late puberty for the facial changes. Ipamorelin is garbage does nothing used it. Anavar will fuck ur cholesterol up along with crashing ur estrogen. Also u will feel like crap with crashed estro. Test will not increase ur max height it will jut increase speed of puberty.
you are right , what about SR9009 low dose aromasin and test-e for facial changes and i think my estrogen is high since i am fat and have gyno

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
you are right , what about SR9009 low dose aromasin and test-e for facial changes and i think my estrogen is high since i am fat and have gyno
I would wait untill ur 19 and run high dose test allong with intermittent anadrol/tren cycles every now and then (tren makes the bones sensitive to hgh). But eat healthy when u are doing tren and anadrol. Also dont listen to people who say its better to do this at later age. For one u wont get facial changes and secondly r body is more resilient at a young age so cn handle it better.

• +1