Guide on increasing bone mass during puberty

Hello I was bored so I decided ill make a thread on how to increase bone mass/density, as you might know bone mass is mostly genetics but there are some very good things you can do to maintain/increase ur bone density.

Your bones keeps growing everyday, so dont listen to the monkeys. For example a humans bones will grow bigger every single day, you can check your fathers hand (if you have one) and see how ogre like it is, if it isnt ogre like your father is a sissy boy that sat around and did nothing during his youth and you likely have shitty genetics.

Proof —-> Study

For the low iq humans out there bone mass is not only about your face but your skeletal bone density. AND this is not some sort of thread that will make you superhuman chad so do not complain. I know its a bit shitty thread but i tried my best on mobile.

And be cautious with what you use, accutane fin dut minoxidil mk677 gh sarms steroids anything could fuck up your genetic potential.

I dont even have to say this but sleep 8h++ lol

Growth Hormone

1. Growth Hormone (GH): Produced by the pituitary gland, growth hormone stimulates the growth of bones and other tissues during childhood and adolescence. It promotes the proliferation and differentiation of chondrocytes (cells responsible for bone growth) in the growth plates of long bones.
  2. Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1): Produced mainly in the liver in response to growth hormone stimulation, IGF-1 mediates many of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone. It acts directly on bone cells to stimulate bone growth and mineralization.
  3. Thyroid Hormones (T3 and T4): Thyroid hormones, produced by the thyroid gland, play crucial roles in skeletal development and growth. They regulate bone turnover, stimulate bone formation, and influence bone density. Hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone levels) in children can lead to growth retardation and delayed bone development.
  4. Sex Hormones (Estrogen and Testosterone): Estrogen and testosterone play significant roles in bone growth and maintenance, particularly during puberty. Estrogen promotes closure of the growth plates, leading to the cessation of longitudinal bone growth, while testosterone supports bone mineralization and maintenance of bone density.
  5. Parathyroid Hormone (PTH): Produced by the parathyroid glands, parathyroid hormone regulates calcium and phosphate levels in the blood by acting on bone, kidney, and intestine. It stimulates bone resorption, releasing calcium into the bloodstream, and indirectly promotes bone formation through its effects on other hormones like vitamin D.
  6. Calcitonin: Produced by the thyroid gland, calcitonin helps regulate calcium levels in the blood by inhibiting bone resorption. While its role in bone growth is less significant compared to other hormones, it contributes to overall bone remodeling and maintenance.
These hormones interact in complex ways to regulate bone growth, remodeling, and maintenance throughout life. Imbalances or deficiencies in these hormones can lead to various bone disorders and conditions, highlighting the importance of hormonal balance for optimal bone health.

Your genetic profile plays a crucial role in various aspects of your health. For instance, it can affect how much vitamin D you absorb from sunlight, your protein requirements for growth, and even how much rest your body needs to support growth. Since everyone's genetic profile is different, what works for one person may not necessarily work for another. It's essential to experiment and find what works best for you, rather than blindly following advice from .org or tiktok. If something is effective for you, then that's what matters most.

You could do a dna test to figure out your genetic strong points and weak points, check it out —>Here

Sugar/Carbohydrate is one of the most important factors for bone growth, children and teenagers crave it because of the steroid like effect glycogen has on your hormones (Particularly IGF-1) which indirectly causes bone growth.

Sugar is not the harmful and dangerous chemical that the mainstream media has made u believe it is, as long as you dont consume too much and use the energy you consume. Also most of you may not know but carbohydrates are literally just sugar.

1 —> Study
2 —> Study

Breastfeeding during infancy is a critical factor in building bone mass. If your mother breastfed you for only a year go and yell on her.

Ideally, your mother should have breastfed you for at least two years; that's the minimum recommended duration. There's a significant correlation between the length of lactation and bone density.

—> Study

Vitamins may not have significant effects, especially if you're not deficient. I recommend getting tested to determine your specific needs. If your levels are low, consider supplementing with Vitamin D3 + K2. Keep in mind, it's not a magical solution and will only benefit you if you're deficient, although it may still offer some minor benefits.

—>Link

Diet:
Regarding diet for growth, restricting your food intake, especially focusing solely on protein, won't support optimal growth. In my opinion and based on my experience, it's best to eat a variety of foods and listen to your cravings, while being mindful not to overeat. Include dairy, animal meat, and fatty foods like salmon, beef, and eggs in your diet.

Don't overlook fats and sugars, as they are essential for growth. Sugar, in particular, is crucial for supporting growth. However, if being overweight affects your health negatively, losing weight should be prioritized over eating excessively.

Richard Ramirez living in a farm house likely contributed to his good bone mass. He consumed organic eggs, dairy, meat, and other animal products, which supported his bone development during childhood. While his bone growth didnt slow much after puberty, his use of hard drugs in his late teens likely altered his facial appearance, emphasizing his bone mass.

Engaging in strength training using moderate weights or your body weight, along with cardio and sprinting, can boost levels of growth hormone (GH) and testosterone, which directly contribute to increased bone mass. However, excessive exercise can elevate cortisol levels, so it's important to exercise in moderation. These workouts are highly effective, especially when executed with proper form and intensity.

Make it a priority to include at least one hour of cardio daily and incorporate two to three sets of sprints into your routine twice a week

Do this bodyweight workout if you want or do ur own, spread it out in a week dont do everything in a day or youll fkn die and its too much stress for ur body to handle.

Upper
2x10 push ups

2x10 wide push ups

1x12 decline pushups

3x12 Pull ups

3x10 shoulder taps. If you have dumbells do shoulder presses instead

Core once every month

2x20 situps

2x20 crunches

3x1min plank

Lower

2x15 Squats

2x8 jumping squats

2x10 lunges

This is just an example that will help your body strengthen ur bone density and also help with muscle growth nothing too special, if it feels too easy increase ur intensity.

There is no studies or proof that shows that bonesmashing works, it might cause a temporary swelling but will go away, also ur bones might actually grow due to the placebo effect of your brain. Anyways I punch my cheekbones and chin just for the swelling and endorphine.

And remember bones is ur destiny, if nothing works go inject tren.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad, rolex, liberiangrimreaper and 4 others
water

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
sorry your thread is shit
Most quality info u can find just cause its not the same as everyone elses doesnt make it shit nigglet also u fkn nigger didnt even go 20 seconds after i posted and you commented shit fkn cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallman and alriodai
Most quality info u can find just cause its not the same as everyone elses doesnt make it shit nigglet
it is legitimately the same as everybody elses but worse. chatgpt could have done better

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
it is legitimately the same as everybody elses but worse. chatgpt could have done better
lol nigga i used chatgpt to reformulate my shitty grammar keep coping tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
i drank enough water for today

Hello I was bored so I decided ill make a thread on how to increase bone mass/density, as you might know bone mass is mostly genetics but there are some very good things you can do to maintain/increase ur bone density.

Your bones keeps growing everyday, so dont listen to the monkeys. For example a humans bones will grow bigger every single day, you can check your fathers hand (if you have one) and see how ogre like it is, if it isnt ogre like your father is a sissy boy that sat around and did nothing during his youth and you likely have shitty genetics.

Proof —-> Study

For the low iq humans out there bone mass is not only about your face but your skeletal bone density. AND this is not some sort of thread that will make you superhuman chad so do not complain. I know its a bit shitty thread but i tried my best on mobile.

And be cautious with what you use, accutane fin dut minoxidil mk677 gh sarms steroids anything could fuck up your genetic potential.

Growth Hormone

1. Growth Hormone (GH): Produced by the pituitary gland, growth hormone stimulates the growth of bones and other tissues during childhood and adolescence. It promotes the proliferation and differentiation of chondrocytes (cells responsible for bone growth) in the growth plates of long bones.
  2. Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1): Produced mainly in the liver in response to growth hormone stimulation, IGF-1 mediates many of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone. It acts directly on bone cells to stimulate bone growth and mineralization.
  3. Thyroid Hormones (T3 and T4): Thyroid hormones, produced by the thyroid gland, play crucial roles in skeletal development and growth. They regulate bone turnover, stimulate bone formation, and influence bone density. Hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone levels) in children can lead to growth retardation and delayed bone development.
  4. Sex Hormones (Estrogen and Testosterone): Estrogen and testosterone play significant roles in bone growth and maintenance, particularly during puberty. Estrogen promotes closure of the growth plates, leading to the cessation of longitudinal bone growth, while testosterone supports bone mineralization and maintenance of bone density.
  5. Parathyroid Hormone (PTH): Produced by the parathyroid glands, parathyroid hormone regulates calcium and phosphate levels in the blood by acting on bone, kidney, and intestine. It stimulates bone resorption, releasing calcium into the bloodstream, and indirectly promotes bone formation through its effects on other hormones like vitamin D.
  6. Calcitonin: Produced by the thyroid gland, calcitonin helps regulate calcium levels in the blood by inhibiting bone resorption. While its role in bone growth is less significant compared to other hormones, it contributes to overall bone remodeling and maintenance.
These hormones interact in complex ways to regulate bone growth, remodeling, and maintenance throughout life. Imbalances or deficiencies in these hormones can lead to various bone disorders and conditions, highlighting the importance of hormonal balance for optimal bone health.

Your genetic profile plays a crucial role in various aspects of your health. For instance, it can affect how much vitamin D you absorb from sunlight, your protein requirements for growth, and even how much rest your body needs to support growth. Since everyone's genetic profile is different, what works for one person may not necessarily work for another. It's essential to experiment and find what works best for you, rather than blindly following advice from .org or tiktok. If something is effective for you, then that's what matters most.

You could do a dna test to figure out your genetic strong points and weak points, check it out —>Here

Sugar/Carbohydrate is one of the most important factors for bone growth, children and teenagers crave it because of the steroid like effect glycogen has on your hormones (Particularly IGF-1) which indirectly causes bone growth.

Sugar is not the harmful and dangerous chemical that the mainstream media has made u believe it is, as long as you dont consume too much and use the energy you consume. Also most of you may not know but carbohydrates are literally just sugar.

1 —> Study
2 —> Study

Breastfeeding during infancy is a critical factor in building bone mass. If your mother breastfed you for only a year go and yell on her.

Ideally, your mother should have breastfed you for at least two years; that's the minimum recommended duration. There's a significant correlation between the length of lactation and bone density.

—> Study

Vitamins may not have significant effects, especially if you're not deficient. I recommend getting tested to determine your specific needs. If your levels are low, consider supplementing with Vitamin D3 + K2. Keep in mind, it's not a magical solution and will only benefit you if you're deficient, although it may still offer some minor benefits.

—>Link

Diet:
Regarding diet for growth, restricting your food intake, especially focusing solely on protein, won't support optimal growth. In my opinion and based on my experience, it's best to eat a variety of foods and listen to your cravings, while being mindful not to overeat. Include dairy, animal meat, and fatty foods like salmon, beef, and eggs in your diet.

Don't overlook fats and sugars, as they are essential for growth. Sugar, in particular, is crucial for supporting growth. However, if being overweight affects your health negatively, losing weight should be prioritized over eating excessively.

Richard Ramirez living in a farm house likely contributed to his good bone mass. He consumed organic eggs, dairy, meat, and other animal products, which supported his bone development during childhood. While his bone growth didnt slow much after puberty, his use of hard drugs in his late teens likely altered his facial appearance, emphasizing his bone mass.

Engaging in strength training using moderate weights or your body weight, along with cardio and sprinting, can boost levels of growth hormone (GH) and testosterone, which directly contribute to increased bone mass. However, excessive exercise can elevate cortisol levels, so it's important to exercise in moderation. These workouts are highly effective, especially when executed with proper form and intensity.

Make it a priority to include at least one hour of cardio daily and incorporate two to three sets of sprints into your routine twice a week

Do this bodyweight workout if you want or do ur own, spread it out in a week dont do everything in a day or youll fkn die and its too much stress for ur body to handle.

Upper
2x10 push ups

2x10 wide push ups

1x12 decline pushups

3x12 Pull ups

Core once every month

2x20 situps

2x20 crunches

3x1min plank

Lower

2x15 Squats

2x8 jumping squats

2x10 lunges

This is just an example that will help your body strengthen ur bone density and also help with muscle growth nothing too special, if it feels too easy increase ur intensity.

There is no studies or proof that shows that bonesmashing works, it might cause a temporary swelling but will go away, also ur bones might actually grow due to the placebo effect of your brain. Anyways I punch my cheekbones and chin just for the swelling and endorphine.

Good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: gambino
Legit info OP, what's ur thoughts abt aspirin or tea or coffee you seem high iq

• +1
BUMP THANKS FOR INFO!

• +1
Legit info OP, what's ur thoughts abt aspirin or tea or coffee you seem high iq
Ty brother, afaik aspirin shouldnt be supplemented daily it can cause some stomach problems, someone i know used to take it to help against heart problems which it does help with
Aspirin is known to aggravate coronary artery spasm (CAS) regardless of the dose (100–325 mg/day)
you can take it occasionally but it doesnt have any long term good effects
—> Info

tea has its benefits relaxing better sleep etcetera depending on the plant but make sure to buy from a good brand without shitty ingredients and try to avoid teabags u can still drink it tho

Coffee is very good, boosts test and helps bowel movement if you consume it in the early mornings twice a week, or just dont abuse it also u can consume it later in the day if u dont disrupt ur sleep, I feel extremely good on caffeine but nicotine makes the effect of caffeine non existent for me.

• Love it
Reactions: Sapieeen
Ty brother, afaik aspirin shouldnt be supplemented daily it can cause some stomach problems, someone i know used to take it to help against heart problems which it does help with
Aspirin is known to aggravate coronary artery spasm (CAS) regardless of the dose (100–325 mg/day)
you can take it occasionally but it doesnt have any long term good effects
—> Info

tea has its benefits relaxing better sleep etcetera depending on the plant but make sure to buy from a good brand without shitty ingredients and try to avoid teabags u can still drink it tho

Coffee is very good, boosts test and helps bowel movement if you consume it in the early mornings twice a week, or just dont abuse it also u can consume it later in the day if u dont disrupt ur sleep, I feel extremely good on caffeine but nicotine makes the effect of caffeine non existent for me.
Thanks for the high effort reply <3, do you smoke?

• +1
Thanks for the high effort reply <3, do you smoke?
<3 Ive been smoking cigs since age 13 not an addict last year i smoked 3-4 cigs daily but this year i have quit just because it fucks up my sleep, even if i smoke 2 cigs a day i cant get a good night sleep ill maybe start smoking again in the summer vacation, i dont really care about what the doctors say about it, its not the nicotine that disrupts my sleep but the tobacco nicotine is a gift from god

<3 Ive been smoking cigs since age 13 not an addict last year i smoked 3-4 cigs daily but this year i have quit just because it fucks up my sleep, even if i smoke 2 cigs a day i cant get a good night sleep ill maybe start smoking again in the summer vacation, i dont really care about what the doctors say about it, its not the nicotine that disrupts my sleep but the tobacco nicotine is a gift from god
My grandpa smoked natural tobacco all his life and was always healthy (walking and cycling....)
Also he got a x-ray for his lungs and they told him that's it's all good and congrats for not smoking lol.
I wanna do it for socialmaxxing and for my brain but I don't want my parents to find the smell hahaha

• +1
My grandpa smoked natural tobacco all his life and was always healthy (walking and cycling....)
Also he got a x-ray for his lungs and they told him that's it's all good and congrats for not smoking lol.
I wanna do it for socialmaxxing and for my brain but I don't want my parents to find the smell hahaha
Bro u dont have to be afraid of ur parents when i wqs smoking at 13 i just lit one inside the house right infront of my mom she didnt really get mad

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
Bro u dont have to be afraid of ur parents when i wqs smoking at 13 i just lit one inside the house right infront of my mom she didnt really get mad
Low inhib lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and gambino
Most quality info u can find just cause its not the same as everyone elses doesnt make it shit nigglet also u fkn nigger didnt even go 20 seconds after i posted and you commented shit fkn cuck
your thread isn't shit lol good thread

• Love it

Proof —-> Study

Growth Hormone

1 —> Study
2 —> Study

—> Study

—>Link

Diet:

Upper
2x10 push ups

2x10 wide push ups

1x12 decline pushups

3x12 Pull ups

Core once every month

2x20 situps

2x20 crunches

3x1min plank

Lower

2x15 Squats

2x8 jumping squats

2x10 lunges

Also sam-e
https://looksmax.org/threads/sam-e-...-you-think-short-thread.1012317/post-15249466

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Proof —-> Study

Growth Hormone

1 —> Study
2 —> Study

—> Study

—>Link

Diet:

Upper
2x10 push ups

2x10 wide push ups

1x12 decline pushups

3x12 Pull ups

Core once every month

2x20 situps

2x20 crunches

3x1min plank

Lower

2x15 Squats

2x8 jumping squats

2x10 lunges

Thank you, i need bone mass with URGENCY

what about dht, and tes
Growth Hormone

what about testosterone and dht