Best Stereoids, Sarms, natural things to get ripped?

imnotgay

imnotgay

6'3, 20% bodyfat and not gay
I want to get ripped without big side effects.

Ive red that sarms dont have side effects like gyno, acne and stuff. Is that true?

There are legit 1mio things i could use, im kinda overhelmed. Stereoid, tren, hgh, ashwaganda and whatever and many things i need to look into like f.e. PCT.

So far sarms sound to good to be true tbh. Stereoid is too risky imo. Not sure if ashwaganda will help. The study says it boosts T up to 18% more but it was tested on aging overweight men.. idk about rad

Could someone brief me quickly? Or should i stay natty tbh

Sarms can give you gyno

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: here and imnotgay
this is not the place to get roid advice. but... test is the most basic and easy with the most data on it

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, MentalistKebab and imnotgay
Before even considering roids lower ur bf brobro :)

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay
Go for r/steroids

• +1
ur choice should be based on u tbh, if ur prone to norwooding then stay away from non-hair safe compounds, if ur overweight u shouldn't use anything thats gonna bloat u further and raise blood pressure/convert to estrogen etc
also using anything that can convert to estrogen could potentially close ur growth plates prematurely if ur levels get too high.
I'm gonna try s4 soon, even though its weaker it is hair safe, isnt estrogenic and doesnt suppress you as much as other compounds

• +1
I wanted to lower them with roids or so
You dont need them to lower BF and correct me if im wrong but shit like T3 will probably just rip the minimal amount of muscle of your frame so for losing bf% i just recommend losing it without roids.

• +1
You dont need them to lower BF and correct me if im wrong but shit like T3 will probably just rip the minimal amount of muscle of your frame so for losing bf% i just recommend losing it without roids.
I see. So you dont recommend T. What about ashwaganda or sarms

I see. So you dont recommend T. What about ashwaganda or sarms
I dont see a problem with ashwaganda, its just an herb so i dont see it causing any harm.
SARMs are overhyped imo and can still give sides like hairloss etc whilst giving mediocre results.

You should consider T when sub 15% bf and besides that weighing out the pros and cons and making your own decision, dont listen to the autistic 14 year olds here telling you to "just inject T bro1!1!!!"

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and imnotgay
ashwaganda-good

sarms-perhaps

• +1
HGH, salbutamol and caffeine can do a good job killing the fat while maintining muscle. And you are technically a "natty".

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay and WadlowMaxxing