Best strategy for tall guys?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
What's the best strategy for tall guys (low tier normie)? I get face mogged on Tinder so even if I put my height (6'7") in my bio they would swipe left before seeing it. I made a Tinder account with NT pictures of G-Eazy (6'5") and got 0 matches despite every girl thinking he's hot irl. There has to be a better strategy.

1beaecffae9cc1946e57f31d1f99b0c2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Chadeep and Deleted member 12303

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Rainman988, Albeacho and 7 others
6’7 is average these days that’s not gonna get you anywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, TUSSELEIF, Pietrosiek and 3 others
over if u are too ugly,nba maxxing is the only good strategy anyway.

Well for one youre ethnic.

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I suppose you cant hang urself cuz you'd be too tall, so rather than rope I'd recommend a knife, a bullet, cyanide, or overdosing on tylenol

What's the best strategy for tall guys (low tier normie)? I get face mogged on Tinder so even if I put my height (6'7") in my bio they would swipe left before seeing it. I made a Tinder account with NT pictures of G-Eazy (6'5") and got 0 matches despite every girl thinking he's hot irl. There has to be a better strateg

G eazy is ugly

What's the best strategy for tall guys (low tier normie)? I get face mogged on Tinder so even if I put my height (6'7") in my bio they would swipe left before seeing it. I made a Tinder account with NT pictures of G-Eazy (6'5") and got 0 matches despite every girl thinking he's hot irl. There has to be a better strategy.

View attachment 1017155
Take better pics. No selfies

Show your height in the pic and not only in the bio

people know who g-eazy is
retarded

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 12150
Bump. Literally haven't talked to a single girl and I'm 6'7" 225.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Show your face feg

Take picture mogging your manlet friend.

I unironically have no friends.
Brutal no friends pill. Take pictures where you can show off your height. Mentioning it in the bio isn't enough. Most even dn read it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Brutal no friends pill. Take pictures where you can show off your height. Mentioning it in the bio isn't enough. Most even dn read it tbh.
Kind of impossible to make friends during COVID.

Make friends through social circle basically you gotta figure out how to slide into a cool group and look good in the group and be chill as fuck. Don’t hang with nerds they get no bitches though. Hang with high tier normies they usually have females in the group or female friends you can befriend to raise your social circle even more. That’s how it’s done.

How did I do it? Some random motherfuckers sent a message into a public discord saying they were going hiking I went full send and went with some Niggas I don’t even know and that’s how it started, taught me a lot. From then on I been using what I learned to slide into even more social circles whenever the opportunity arises.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and .👽.
Make friends through social circle basically you gotta figure out how to slide into a cool group and look good in the group and be chill as fuck. Don’t hang with nerds they get no bitches though. Hang with high tier normies they usually have females in the group or female friends you can befriend to raise your social circle even more. That’s how it’s done.

How did I do it? Some random motherfuckers sent a message into a public discord saying they were going hiking I went full send and went with some Niggas I don’t even know and that’s how it started, taught me a lot. From then on I been using what I learned to slide into even more social circles whenever the opportunity arises.
Where did you find this public discord? Was it one for your college?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Where did you find this public discord? Was it one for your college?
I’m in the military they got a discord for it locally and I made friends with them and they liked me right off the bat they legit started calling me a friend after 4 hours and then I hung out with them for like an entire month and a half non stop they helped me with my classes and I learned to deal with females off the one girl in the group like I learned so much. The girl was so low quality she showed me every single issue I might have to deal with with females essentially. So now when it comes back I’m way more confident, I’m myself, I’m chill, I know what’s up, and I got a social circle to keep my mental state right.

I’m in the military they got a discord for it locally and I made friends with them and they liked me right off the bat they legit started calling me a friend after 4 hours and then I hung out with them for like an entire month and a half non stop they helped me with my classes and I learned to deal with females off the one girl in the group like I learned so much. The girl was so low quality she showed me every single issue I might have to deal with with females essentially. So now when it comes back I’m way more confident, I’m myself, I’m chill, I know what’s up, and I got a social circle to keep my mental state right.
Kind of reminds me of a friend group I joined in high school. Literally just joined their discord call and I was cemented in their friend group an hour later. Problem is finding that opportunity.
What happened to height > face?

Height is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
delete all your tinder pics, and leave only a single one that says "I'M 6'7"

take a pic from far so they cant see face

Approach girls IRL (when covid ends)

Tinder is face + muscles only

Approach girls IRL (when covid ends)

Tinder is face + muscles only
Isn't approaching IRL a meme? You mean friend groups or cold approaches?

be tall, walk up to girl, profit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and itorroella9
ur face looks good, above average imo, if u are trully 6'7 just go for it irl.

ur face looks good, above average imo, if u are trully 6'7 just go for it irl.
The picture I posted is white girl sex symbol, G-Eazy:
Geazy

I look a lot more ogre like this:

Usa today 81062120 1

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek