Best supplments for bone growth,height,testosterone,dong growth

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
Looking for more bone growth,height,testosterone and a bigger dong. I'm looking for the most affordable if you could provide a list of these things I would greatly value it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ReadBooksEveryday
Having a 6'5 dad (or a 5'10 mom) is a great supplement to induce bone growth in yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Baldingman1998, iam good boy and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfection and ReadBooksEveryday
Looking for more bone growth,height,testosterone and a bigger dong. I'm looking for the most affordable if you could provide a list of these things I would greatly value it.

Human growth hormone and Testosterone replacement therapy Both of these are the best for increasing bone growth it may be not affordable tho if your broke but hey better than being 5'1 right?

Human growth hormone and Testosterone replacement therapy Both of these are the best for increasing bone growth it may be not affordable tho if your broke but hey better than being 5'1 right?
I'm around 5'11 currently in my first year of hs.

50K IU Vitamin D3
400MCG Vitamin K Mk7
1000MG Milk Thistle
400MG Magnesium Glycinate (night)

50K IU Vitamin D3
400MCG Vitamin K Mk7
1000MG Milk Thistle
400MG Magnesium Glycinate (night)
That's a nice way to fuck your serum vit d , your vit a levels,your copper levels,and an amazing way to mess up your magnesium levels jfl.

wait, how does vit d supplements fuck up serum vit d? so i shouldnt take vit d weekly?
That's a nice way to fuck your serum vit d , your vit a levels,your copper levels,and an amazing way to mess up your magnesium levels jfl.

When it comes to bone growth and height, it's important to note that the majority of bone growth occurs during childhood and adolescence. Once the growth plates (epiphyseal plates) in the long bones fuse, further height increase is unlikely. However, maintaining healthy bones is important for overall health. Here are some general recommendations for promoting bone health:

1. Calcium and Vitamin D: Adequate calcium intake is crucial for bone health. Good sources of calcium include dairy products, leafy green vegetables, and fortified foods. Vitamin D helps with calcium absorption, and sunlight is a natural source of vitamin D. If necessary, vitamin D supplements may be recommended.

2. Exercise: Weight-bearing exercises, such as walking, running, and strength training, can help optimize bone health and density.

Regarding testosterone levels and penis growth, it's important to note that testosterone production and development of sexual characteristics typically occur during puberty. Once puberty is complete, further significant changes in penis size are unlikely. However, if you have concerns about testosterone levels or sexual health, it's best to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide personalized advice and guidance.

It's important to approach supplements with caution and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen. They can assess your specific needs, medical history, and guide you on the appropriate usage and potential risks associated with supplements.

Remember, supplements should not be viewed as a magical solution, and a healthy lifestyle including a balanced diet, regular exercise, and adequate sleep is crucial for overall well-being.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and DR. NICKGA
Kinda hard when u live in a cold sunless country

Should I use oil or capsules for vitamin d?

Is 10k too low?
Wake up at 6am-7am,you should be able to see the sun no?My swedish friends told me that they can.
10K is NOT too low nad if you supplement that much you will fuck up your pottasium ratios,which will bloat you, then your vit a ( eat beef liver for this when you supplement D ) and then you will fuck up ur ceruloplasmin status with that much vit d.
You can use capsules just make sure you choose a good brand.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Wake up at 6am-7am,you should be able to see the sun no?My swedish friends told me that they can.
10K is NOT too low nad if you supplement that much you will fuck up your pottasium ratios,which will bloat you, then your vit a ( eat beef liver for this when you supplement D ) and then you will fuck up ur ceruloplasmin status with that much vit d.
You can use capsules just make sure you choose a good brand.
No jfl especially now in winter

• +1
Reactions: OENKENNETH