Best surgeon for infraorbital rim implants + canthoplasty

S

SSSisyphus

Iron
I have hollow undereyes and need infra implants to fix them. However I also have ptosis and asymmetrical canthal tilts (one positive one negative) which need to be corrected with soft tissue surgery (canthoplasty) and I'd like to do them together.

I am considering taban and pagnoni, but I have heard negative things about taban (mostly being overpriced). Does anyone have experience with Pagnoni? Does he also do canthoplasty and would you trust him with this? Also does anyone know his pricing for this kind of thing?

I also have very narrow temples and kind of want to extend the implants to fix that too.

Also if anyone had experience with pagnoni, could you tell me a little about the consultation process, how to get scans etc.

I have general facial asymmetry and would like someone who can look at a scan in detail and give me advice for implants, custom designs etc. Idk if he does this and I don't want to wait 6 years for giant to check his DMs.

Does he also do canthoplasty and would you trust him with this?
Probably not tbh
It's not his area of expertise. Would be better to see a dedicated professional

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Probably not tbh
Who is considered professional in this area?

Anything but Taban, make sure the infras are saddled too.

Probably not tbh
Thanks for the advice. I actually have a consult booked with a local oculoplastic surgeon later this year. I wouldn't mind doing them separately but I wonder if getting the implants before the canthoplasty/ptosis correction or at the same time would be better, or if it's fine to do it the other way around. I know usually you're supposed to do implants before soft tissue surgery.

Does Pagnoni do saddled infras? If not who does?
Also why not Taban? For price reasons or poor results?

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Thanks for the advice. I actually have a consult booked with a local oculoplastic surgeon later this year. I wouldn't mind doing them separately but I wonder if getting the implants before the canthoplasty/ptosis correction or at the same time would be better, or if it's fine to do it the other way around. I know usually you're supposed to do implants before soft tissue surgery.
Defs implants before cantho, saw a post where Giant said so. Said implants and cantho could be done in same surgery (provides implants are done first). I assume doing them on seperate surgery would maximise chance of a best possible result, but I would still personally get them both done in the same surgery

Defs implants before cantho, saw a post where Giant said so. Said implants and cantho could be done in same surgery (provides implants are done first). I assume doing them on seperate surgery would maximise chance of a best possible result, but I would still personally get them both done in the same surgery
The problem is that most oculoplastic surgeons who would perform a cantho don't really work with implants, and the surgeons that are well versed with implants aren't necessarily trustworthy for oculoplastic surgery. The only one that comes to mind is Taban and I keep hearing negative things about him. I suppose I will have to search around or do the implants first and then cantho.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and PrimoMaxxer
I have hollow undereyes and need infra implants to fix them. However I also have ptosis and asymmetrical canthal tilts (one positive one negative) which need to be corrected with soft tissue surgery (canthoplasty) and I'd like to do them together.

I am considering taban and pagnoni, but I have heard negative things about taban (mostly being overpriced). Does anyone have experience with Pagnoni? Does he also do canthoplasty and would you trust him with this? Also does anyone know his pricing for this kind of thing?

I also have very narrow temples and kind of want to extend the implants to fix that too.
Dr Vrceck is good imo

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Probably not tbh
is he trustable with drop down supras and infras with saddle?

pagnoni for drop down supras and infras with saddle is reliable or no?

• +1
Reactions: reggieboi8