Best surgeons to plan bimax with?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I would like to get a variety of opinions from good blackpilled surgeons on what sort of movements for jaw surgery I should do, and potentially other things, according to my CBCT scan. Looking to get as close as I can to an anteface so big movements.

Any name recommendations?

Tbh any name given isn't worth going to, cos they're just overhyped and hence more expensive versions of the same surgeons who people haven't gone to. It's not that complicated

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Marsik and Deleted member 19766
I really never understood what it is with users here all looking for famous surgeons. you really just need to find somebody who is certified and you can be sure of he knows what he does. ideally he does 3D, (uses guide plates), puts focus on looks and is open about the planning and will allow you to shape it with him, you can look at his before and afters and judge for yourself.

If those criterias are fulfilled, the only thing left is the price, you don't have to travel for a bimax, only if you want it cheaper.

im doing mine in my own city and insurance pays.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and chosen-one
I really never understood what it is with users here all looking for famous surgeons. you really just need to find somebody who is certified and you can be sure of he knows what he does. ideally he does 3D, (uses guide plates), puts focus on looks and is open about the planning and will allow you to shape it with him, you can look at his before and afters and judge for yourself.

If those criterias are fulfilled, the only thing left is the price, you don't have to travel for a bimax, only if you want it cheaper.

im doing mine in my own city and insurance pays.
how do i find a doctor like this though

how do i find a doctor like this though
consultating with many surgeons and messaging them, asking other surgeons and orthodontist. Looksmax will give you the same basic answer like it has done since years with Alfaro etc. If you're ready to travel, I recommend Russian/dagestan surgeons or Italians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
consultating with many surgeons and messaging them, asking other surgeons and orthodontist. Looksmax will give you the same basic answer like it has done since years with Alfaro etc. If you're ready to travel, I recommend Russian/dagestan surgeons or Italians.
>dagestan

which ones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Being in UK fucks you on this one because the surgeons are just as or more expensive as the European “name brand” guys but ALSO just want to eyeball your movements without any of the custom plates, custom guides, 3D planning and all that nice stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku and Deleted member 19766

Users who are viewing this thread

Back