Best surgery for a narrow bigonial width with perfect forward growth?

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
My side profile is unironically probably top 1% of all forum users, ngl. Long ramus, great gonial angle, very forwardly grown, straight nose and harmonious projection comparable to that of a gigachad. It's why I often take pics from the 3/4 angle and not the front view. Issue is my bigonial width from the front profile is narrow as shit in photos, even though IRL I think it's not as bad.

I don't think I can ever live up to my name here without altering my bigonial width. But every time I see surgery-maxxing suggestions for narrow jaw-cels they recommend some comical shit. I want to achieve an angular front jaw view more proportional to my zygos, but nothing too over the top/Pitt-esque. What are the best options relative to this scenario. I know not all of you narrow BGW guys are recessed subhumans.

chinwing osteotomy or just 3d printed jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Just get implants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and HarrierDuBois
chinwing osteotomy
Thanks, this might be the best option for me in order to not look uncanny as it's my own bone. Are there any results/surgeons for chinwing patients who did it specifically for this purpose though?
nigga you literally made your account yesterday :feelskek: :feelskek:
LOL I lurked for ages tho

Thanks, this might be the best option for me in order to not look uncanny as it's my own bone. Are there any results/surgeons for chinwing patients who did it specifically for this purpose though?

LOL I lurked for ages tho
its pretty rare surgery tbh ik sailer used to do it but it was about 20-25k USD