Best time management method (IMO)

D

Deleted member 19896

Mistral
Too much precise scheduling is annoying and stressful but it's necessary when you have less time lots of things to do. You want want to rot and leak your time like NPCs do you

Think in terms of weekly hours dedicated to areas of your life: say 20 hours to looksmaxxing (for example), 40 hours to moneymax, rest social activities and leisure and follow that ratio closely as you can and tweak if you don't like it (y)

Its flexible and motivates you to just get in the hours so you can progress ASAP but doesn't feel like your entire life is laid out in front of you so you lash out and don't follow it and do shit in spontaneous bursts of energy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and AlexanderTheGreat

Stimulants​

/thread

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Too much precise scheduling is annoying and stressful but it's necessary when you have less time lots of things to do. You want want to rot and leak your time like NPCs do you

Think in terms of weekly hours dedicated to areas of your life: say 20 hours to looksmaxxing (for example), 40 hours to moneymax, rest social activities and leisure and follow that ratio closely as you can and tweak if you don't like it (y)

Its flexible and motivates you to just get in the hours so you can progress ASAP but doesn't feel like your entire life is laid out in front of you so you lash out and don't follow it and do shit in spontaneous bursts of energy
Dude, I followed this way till some time ago... precisely scheduling everything.

The reason that I am trying to change it now... is that it does not allow me room to be spontaneous. I have legit had instances where I am doing some work which is put in my schedule... and some stacy is IOIing me... and I legit ignore her just because I am focused on work and being very precise about it. Maybe it's a non-NT trait but I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: mug and PubertyMaxxer