Best time of my life was a truecel (10-14yo). Blackpill debunked.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity

I was a truecel 10-14yo, playing videogames in my room on a shitty PC. I was ugly as fuck, had no wealth, no sex, no status, nothing.

Yet I was having the best time of my life.

Explain it to my you dumb blackpill motherfuckers.
How can I be the happiest I have ever been while being an ugly subhuman piece of shit with no money, no bitches, nothing?

During this time of my life I was facing parental abuse, severe bullying at school and 0 personal freedom whatsoever. + severe poverty too.
Yet I was the happiest I have ever been in my life while playing some shitty videogame in my room.

Absolutely brutal for redpill copers, blackpill copers. You are putting so much effort into life yet you get life-mogged by some obese 13yo abused retard playing videogames in his room in terms of life satisfaction.

JFL at life honestly. Just kill yourself at 15yo is the best theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, incel194012940, MazoNitNit and 8 others
Ik had net een draadje over je gepost zonder je te benoemen. :feelswah:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and MoggerGaston
Saar your door dash is here

The lack of responsibilities is the peak of the slave mindset. The crowd has associated inactivity with "good". The aristocrats tied action and "good" together.

Agreed but playing vidya Is a chad/Normie trait

• +1
Reactions: smallman
The lack of responsibilities is the peak of the slave mindset. The crowd has associated inactivity with "good". The aristocrats tied action and "good" together.
aristocrats are the opposite of action. They thrive on wealth and inherited wealth/privileges/connections.

have no idea what you are saying.

bideo game mogs everything

aristocrats are the opposite of action. They thrive on wealth and inherited wealth/privileges/connections.

have no idea what you are saying.
Aristocrats associate action with pleasure. Rotting is the peak existence of the peasantry.

Video game mogs everything
Gaming is a chad/Normie trait. If you’re a gamer why don’t u just stream and status maxx JFL easiest thing in the world now to get money off of. Man fucking gamers are so lucky
Unless you no life them tbh
they can stream gamers are the luckiest chads on earth fuck em

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Gaming is a chad/Normie trait. If you’re a gamer why don’t u just stream and status maxx JFL easiest thing in the world now to get money off of. Man fucking gamers are so lucky

normies play competitive video games that require high enagement like dota. inkwell plays aspie games. the most normie game ive played a lot is WoW

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ElTruecel
I feel that most gamers i've interacted with who grind and no life games are just the biggest subhumans

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ElTruecel
Agreed, the best time of my life was 12-14 years of age.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MoggerGaston and nathan
Aristocrats associate action with pleasure. Rotting is the peak existence of the peasantry.
playing active adrenaline-packed competitive videogames is the opposite of rotting and is filled with action.
Yet playing videogames is considered rotting by societal standards anyways.

still have absolutely no clue what you are saying

Agreed
playing active adrenaline-packed competitive videogames is the opposite of rotting and is filled with action.
Yet playing videogames is considered rotting by societal standards anyways.

still have absolutely no clue what you are saying
yes exactly u gamers can’t be true rotters

Yea age 10-14 were magical years for me

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
je topic is nog altijd waar, ik heb hier sws niks meer te zoeken heb ik het gevoel. kwestie van tijd
Bruut, dus ik zal je nooit kunnen ontmoeten. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Agreed, the best time of my life was 12-14 years of age.
Yea age 10-14 were magical years for me

This just disproves blackpill to me.

All we want is to be happy, feel extremely engaged, feel that adrenaline pumping, the magic of the world, the adventure, the excitement.
We had that as 10-14yo's, even when we were abused truecel subhumans.

Now as an adult, I am expected to be a superman-chad to feel the same? to be rich asf? To be high-status asf?
Just to feel something that came COMPLETELY NATURAL as a child?

I simply dont believe it.

blackpill is a lie
redpill is a lie

it makes completely no sense.

You were always supposed to do what feels right, not do what others tell/make you do.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Costcosuperstore
Bruut, dus ik zal je nooit kunnen ontmoeten. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Mijn persona hier op dit forum bestaat niet in het echt. Dus je zou mij sws nooit kunnen ontmoeten.

Ookal ontmoeten wij ons, dan ben ik iemand anders dan ik op dit forum ben.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Mijn persona hier op dit forum bestaat niet in het echt. Dus je zou mij sws nooit kunnen ontmoeten.

Ookal ontmoeten wij ons, dan ben ik iemand anders dan ik op dit forum ben.
Ik kan met iedereen goed opschieten bhai, dus met jou ook. Ongeacht wie je werkelijk bent. :p

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston